Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
New Looks at FKK Palace
Posted: 2019-12-06, 6:25 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
It's been over a month since FKK Palace reopened the wellness area in the back of the club - massage is back in the usual place, plus a much smaller climbed in Jacuzzi and a mini-steam bath to sit 3 adults (or 2 fat guys). No idea what they are thinking. They also add 4 lounge chairs behind the Jacuzzi (separated by a wall). There is no sky lights though.

Leanna is off for the rest of the year. I had the pleasure to explore a few 'new' babes. Asia from Ukraine is totally impressive. I gave her a tough assignment as the anchor for the evening last Friday. Not only that she completed the job in flying color. She gave me the urge to go for one more round for the evening before both of us were done for the night.

They have the 2019 Christmas Party this evening.

Regards,
Fred

P.S. Damn bus drivers are on strike in Darmstadt. No Airliner operating between Darmstadt and Frankfurt airport. No local bus to go between Darmstadt and FKK Sharks.
Re: New Looks at FKK Palace
Posted: 2019-12-08, 7:45 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Fred,

I would love to see you at the Christmas party.
I bet all the girls take turns sitting in your lap.
The ones that have been nice get candy,
and the ones that are naughty go to the room to show just how naughty they really are!

Weasel

Posted: 2019-12-08, 5:42 pm

doodoo
Anyone here Amsterdam based & interested to combine resources going to an FKK in Germany for a day trip in December?
Posted: 2019-12-11, 4:57 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Weasel,

Yes. The girl would then ask for a 50 after the lap dance.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2019-12-27, 5:32 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I forgot to mention the sauna/steam bath/shower area at the back of the cub at FKK Sharks are closed for renovation. You can use the sauna outside.

Palace still has that early bird special - 50 euros if you come in before 5 pm. Also, as you depart, they may offer you a little note to come back the next day for 50 euros and you can arrive after 5 pm. They even have free Wi-Fi now. You can post your live reports, photos and videos right from the crime scene. :)

Regards,
Fred
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: