Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Germany, Autumn 2020.
Posted: 2020-05-14, 12:19 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Starting to plan a trip to Germany in the Autumn. Much the same as recent trips. HQ is either Bochum as usual, but maybe Dortmund if research shows clubs similar to those in Bochum. There's one swinger club there that other swingers have recommended to me. If I can find places like El Brasi, Steinenhaus and P3 in Dortmund then will go there instead. But most likely it'll be a week or so centred in Bochum.

Rlds aren't my thing any more but I'll have a look of course. On my last trip I wasted too much time and hooded too much. This time I'll make more time for visiting the said places and hopefully get to the one in Dortmund too. Know Bochum fairly well now. The transport system is excellent, as are the swinger clubs and kino club.

Will make more of an effort this time to check out the rlds nearby, and maybe further afield. Dortmund, Oberhausen, Duisburg, and a day or two in Hannover. If anyone knows any kino clubs, or swinger clubs there please do let me know. It's early days for the planning but if the trip happens then I plan to do something everyday. Definitely need to visit Steinenhaus again as I've only been once.

Posted: 2020-05-15, 1:05 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Will hopefully fly out on a Friday, or Thursday.

Thursday - P3.
Friday - if I arrive on this day, it'll be around midday for checking in purposes. And so as not to waste a day. Usual walk around town and the rld, get something to eat. But if Steinenhaus is on in the day I'll go there instead once supplies are in. On the night time it'll be P3, but depends what's going on and if I get in. El Brasi is usually excellent on a Friday too.
Saturday - Steinenhaus in the day, P3 or El Brasi on the night.
Sunday - P3 usually have a daytime meet. That'd be ideal for me. If not, then a trip to Hannover for its rlds, or anything else worth visiting.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday - things tend to be a little quieter but not always. Depends on the event and the club. Not always the same so hard to predict. Would definitely involve some local rld visits and a trip to Hannover. P3 would also be visited at least twice. The club in Dortmund is also an option.

I'll use these posts to let you all know what occurs. If anything.

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: