Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
when, where, with who
Posted: 2012-04-02, 2:15 am

firsttime
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello

Im new to this forum and to the services discussed here.

Im in amsterdam for 3 more days and have been here for like 3 already and cant decide whether or not i should do this...

First of all im afraid of STDs, second that i wont get what i hope for from it.

I spent a few hours on the forums here and learned some stuff, but id like some more info before i decide whether or not to go through with it.

My first question is about this sex club called Asmara. I think i like it best and its prices. But i read some reports about not having many girls, or that they arent pretty enough. They have 13 girls on their website and they all look gorgeous so now i think they're fake cause i really dont think anyone could call them "not good looking enough". Im thinking of going to one of those privatehouses cause they seem to offer more privacy and are cheaper than sex clubs, from what i could gather. De Wallen isnt out of the question as well, but from what i hear id get rushed out of there, which id hate. I very much like the prices of Asmara, since id like to spend 100 euro on a one hour massage and sex with a beautiful girl, sounds great, hah. But it seems most establishments of the same sort are more expensive and this thing with the (maybe) fake girls on the website is suspicious. Any other suggestions? I dont feel like spending any more than 100 euro.

Also, i read many threads with "im a noob, which girl is best". From what i could gather its the girls in the top 10, but im not sure what part of the info is outdated... Doesnt matter to me if its day time or night, please suggest some girls. What im looking for is preferably someone who's about 25, but if she's worth it id go for something up to 32-ish, i guess... Hair colour doesnt matter, id prefer if she isnt too short but its also not a big issue. I prefer decent size natural boobs and a pretty face. But most important is the attitude. Id like her to be nice and open, to kinda ease me into it even, to not upsell. Im hoping for something close to a girlfriend experience i guess, but from what i could gather, thats expensive?

About the condoms. Do i bring one, in a package so she knows its new and safe and stuff? Does she give me one, what do i have to bring? Are their condoms safe?

I went around the RLD once, I saw one gorgeous girl, beautiful, long black hair, not straight but not curly, she had glasses...which i dont usually like but she was beautiful... she was somewhere opposite the old church i think..any idea who she is and what she's like? her hair was about shoulderlength, average height, she was fit...dont know what else to say about her. I couldnt notice what she was wearking exactly but i think i remember a...green-ish bikini...dont know..

What time is it best to go to Asmara or a similar place when it has the most girls there, cause i hear thats their biggest problem - few girls? Im guessing about... 8-9pm?

Well thats about everything i can think of right now, if i think of something more, i'll write it, cause i intend to read more stuff now. Thanks for the help, in advance

Soo yeah, i think thats all for now, sorry it got so long, nobody will probably read it now, lol
Re: when, where, with who
Posted: 2012-04-02, 1:51 pm

sun-n-fun Moderator
Yes, people will read it.

And the first response will probably be 'use the search tool' and then 'look at the girl reviews'.

Asmara or any club - usually you get a 'look' at the girls and then select one. Or leave. No charge to leave. If you select one, tell then or the hostess what you want - kiss, BBBJ, etc. If it is not offered, leave.

Fake girls on the website? Happens all the time. See step 1 above.

They have cheap, thick condoms. If you want better, take your own.

Greenish-bikini, black hair. Sounds like several girls.

It is 100 euro. Go for it and let us know. But, be warned, it will not be the last 100 euro you spend on sex in Amsterdam. Quit trying to score a home run every time. As the saying goes, the price of success is failure.

Step up to the plate. Do not use all these questions and worries as a delat tactic.

Have fun!
Re: when, where, with who
Posted: 2012-04-02, 3:51 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
> First of all im afraid of STDs, second that i wont get what i hope for from it.

Regarding STD's -
These girls are quite aware that their livelihood and their very lives depend on good hygiene. They do what they can to minimize their own risk, which also minimizes yours. Wash before (for her) and after (for you) you have sex. Take a quick look downstairs before you go putting anything precious to you down there. An open lesion of any kind is a deal breaker (this has never happened to me, though I was with one girl who didn't smell good). HPV is probably your biggest danger. Wait two weeks after you get home and go get a full STD screen to put your mind at ease.

The condoms that the girls use are industrial strength. Go to The Condomerie on Warmoesstraat and get some better ones. Except for Jennifer_Cutie, I have not had any problems with the girls using my condoms.

Regarding not getting what you hope for -
Now you have hit the nail on the head. There is a large probability that the experience won't be quite what you were hoping for - or worse. Go check out the Top 10 thread. At least the providers on that list are known to give good service on a frequent basis. But you still can't count on it. One of the top ranking girls on that list gave me extremely poor service. Sometimes the chemistry just isn't right.

Go forth and enjoy

the dogs
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: