Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Girl information
Posted: 2012-11-27, 4:21 pm

loopyloop
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi everyone, first post so go easy on me..

met a girl in De Pijp, the Ruysdaelkade in october, Sylvia Bulgaria is what i recall. I notice no reports on her within the girls section.

Has anybody any experience of this girl or can confirm if she goes under another name.

Has fantastic large breasts, blonde hair and i would say early 20's. think it was the 3 rd window form the end of the first block..
Re: Girl information
Posted: 2012-11-27, 7:39 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
loopyloop wrote:
Hi everyone, first post so go easy on me..

met a girl in De Pijp, the Ruysdaelkade in october, Sylvia Bulgaria is what i recall. I notice no reports on her within the girls section.

Has anybody any experience of this girl or can confirm if she goes under another name.

Has fantastic large breasts, blonde hair and i would say early 20's. think it was the 3 rd window form the end of the first block..

Hi,

I think we're indeed talking about Sylvia, blonde hair, with E-cup breasts. Working Ruysdaelkade 131, third window. She's petite and works only nightshift.

Last review on June. But I guess she still in De Pijp.
If you want you can feel free to add her topic in girls section with your experience.
Re: Girl information
Posted: 2012-11-27, 7:51 pm

loopyloop
carice thanks for replying. i have tried the search function but just can't find any reports on her. we are indeed talking about the same girl, i am heading back soon so wanted to check if she was a regular and was keen to hear any other experiences guys had with her. I was very impressed with her but was a bit drunk so better to do a report once i have visited sober...
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: