Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
oude kerk area
Posted: 2015-06-05, 3:25 pm

beginner88
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi micers,
my next trip to amsterdam is only 1 month away, and I've read on the Internet that they are planning to close all of the windows around the oude kerk. Does anyone know if the windows with the black girls are still open, or if not, is there a new Hotspot for bbw type of girls? Any suggestions are welcome. Of course there will be a trip report as soon as I get back home.

Thank you.
Re: oude kerk area
Posted: 2015-06-08, 5:16 pm

damx1986
Hey beginner88,

As of a couple of weeks ago those windows were still open and the girls there didn't mention any imminent closures. Not that it would surprise me if this did turn out be be true. I'm there on the 4-6 July, I'll make a point of walking that direction and post here agian. Although if your over in the next month that might not be soon enough for you.

Even if it does close there will still be a home for those type of girls.
Posted: 2015-06-08, 10:49 pm

beginner88
Thank you for your reply.

Would be great if you could post again here, because I'm in amsterdam 2 weeks later. There sure will be a new home for black bbw type of girls but I always liked that corner of the city a lot and it would be a shame if the windows there would be closed.

I had about 4 sessions in that area and all of them were very good if not even great. Next time I'm going to make sure to not forget their names so I can write a report on here because it seems there are less to none reports about that area on here
Posted: 2015-06-09, 5:55 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

There are a very few ones reports on girls from Oudekerk, so indeed, any new infos & current scene would be greatly appreciated.
Posted: 2015-06-09, 6:26 am

Stratosphere
Carice Liefde wrote:
Hi,

There are a very few ones reports on girls from Oudekerk, so indeed, any new infos & current scene would be greatly appreciated.

Would also appreciate much some reports on those girls. Always cool with new girl reports.
Posted: 2015-06-09, 11:31 pm

george47 Power Kat
beginner88 wrote:
Hi micers,
my next trip to amsterdam is only 1 month away, and I've read on the Internet that they are planning to close all of the windows around the oude kerk. Does anyone know if the windows with the black girls are still open, or if not, is there a new Hotspot for bbw type of girls? Any suggestions are welcome. Of course there will be a trip report as soon as I get back home.

Thank you.

I spoke to Mariska Majoor on Saturday at the Prostitution Information Centre about things in general. She said there are no immediate plans to close windows in that area and things were actually a bit more positive than a few months back. I think the situation remains fluid though so there's no guarantees.
Posted: 2016-09-26, 1:53 am

Amsterdamaged1
I really hope, they don't choose to close these windows. does anybody know of nice girls here of present?
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: