Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 19 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Losing my virginity
Posted: 2015-12-24, 7:38 pm

hunter2
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm 21, anxious and shy, thus never really had the courage to get in touch with any girls nor really have an active contact to any - I'm a virgin. However I'm really up for it, and think losing my v-card will give me a confidence boost for the future.

I've been to Amsterdam a few times but only walked past the RLD. This time I'll be alone and I hope my anxiety doesn't kick in and I'll actually have the balls to go into a kamer. I will be in Amsterdam for a few days before new years eve.

I've read a lot on this forum these past hours and days, including trip reports from people who lost their virginity in the RLD too. This really gave me a lot of hope.

I'm not sure if I can be too picky with the girls now during holidays, I suppose many are having a break too.. and I'm not sure either if I should tell them I'm a virgin or not... Damn, I'm nervous.

If anyone has any last minute tips (any specific girl?) I'll be grateful.

I will report back how it went... if I'll have the courage to do it!
Re: Losing my virginity
Posted: 2015-12-24, 9:52 pm

huskytea
hunter2 wrote:
I'm 21, anxious and shy, thus never really had the courage to get in touch with any girls nor really have an active contact to any - I'm a virgin. However I'm really up for it, and think losing my v-card will give me a confidence boost for the future.

I've been to Amsterdam a few times but only walked past the RLD. This time I'll be alone and I hope my anxiety doesn't kick in and I'll actually have the balls to go into a kamer. I will be in Amsterdam for a few days before new years eve.

I've read a lot on this forum these past hours and days, including trip reports from people who lost their virginity in the RLD too. This really gave me a lot of hope.

I'm not sure if I can be too picky with the girls now during holidays, I suppose many are having a break too.. and I'm not sure either if I should tell them I'm a virgin or not... Damn, I'm nervous.

If anyone has any last minute tips (any specific girl?) I'll be grateful.

I will report back how it went... if I'll have the courage to do it!

Ella on Bethlemsteeg 11 day shift would be your best bet.
Not the prettiest girl in the world but friendly I saw her twice on my last trip because shes that good.
It seems really common for people to go there to loose their virginity, beats fumbling in the dark I suppose.
Posted: 2015-12-25, 1:21 am

grimnul Power Kat
I think you have the right idea. I've said before that I think many people who are virgins a little later into their life tend to have issues because they almost "mythologize" sex and women. Being with a woman is a good way to break you of that kind of thinking and show you that sex isn't that big a deal and women are just people. As you said, it's a good confidence boost. I think you'll find that after you do this, you'll have a much easier time with women. I have an anxiety disorder myself, so I know exactly where you're coming from here.

Normally, I'd have a list of girls to recommend, but unfortunately, pretty much all of them are going to be away for the holidays so that wouldn't do you any good. I would be honest with the girl, they're used to seeing virgins, and depending on the girl, they might even think it's fun to take a guy's virginity. Just be careful with your interviews before you pick a girl, you don't want someone who's going to take advantage of you and just milk you for money.

I know it can be daunting to get yourself to do something like this, but you really will be glad that you did. Just remember, the people in De Wallen don't know you and will never likely see you again, and most of the locals are used to this stuff and don't care. Just try to visualize the sex. Personally, when I'm feeling apprehensive, I think to myself "you are one minute away from sex. All you need to do is walk up to that door". Makes it much easier for me to tune out everyone else around me and just do what I gotta do.

Relax, have a good time, let us know how it goes, and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask.
Posted: 2015-12-26, 2:43 pm

hunter2
I did it! I nervously wandered around for 2 hours, hoping to catch Ella in Bethlemsteeg. Unfortunately she wasn't there.

1PM: Now I grabbed my anxious balls and went to La Vie en Rose where Elisa (Elisabeth) from Moldova catched my attention, really good looking. She just said 50 euro for fuck & suck and frankly I didn't even think about asking stuff. I agreed, we went in and I undressed. She didn't. We've been talking a bit (well she did mostly cause im shy as fuck) and she's really nice. I didn't tell her that I'm a virgin either. I got hard quickly, she pulled the condom on and started with a CBJ which was great, but I barely felt getting hard because I was so nervous, haha. After a few minutes we switched to missionary and she kept playing with my balls while fucking. After another few min I asked for doggy, but a 2nd position that'd be 50 extra and she would take her top off and we'd have 30 min. I agreed. A stunning view. Just moments later I came. And there goes my v-card. I have no idea how long I was inside the kamer.

Im happy I did this and will surely visit some other girls while I'm here.
Posted: 2015-12-26, 4:33 pm

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I was just about to offer some advice, but I see the deed is now done!

Congratulations, I'm glad it was an enjoyable first-time ;)

From personal experience I know it can make you very self-conscious to be a virgin in your early 20s - it starts to mess with your head and it becomes very difficult to talk to attractive girls because you are thinking all the time "Oh my God if only I could sleep with you, my life would be 1000% better!"

Like grimnul says it can be helpful to lose your cherry, get rid of that internal tension, and lose the whole mental block that sex is a big deal that you are missing out on. You can relate to girls more easily because you start to think of them as normal people instead of unobtainable sex goddesses..........yes it would be nice to fuck this or that girl but now you know it wouldn't change the world.

So in one sense maybe you don't feel that different after the event.......but I'm sure it feels nice to drop the millstone of your virginity from around your neck (and even nicer to fuck a cute young woman)!

Quote:
Im happy I did this and will surely visit some other girls while I'm here.

Go for it! Might as well get a bit of practice in ;) You need a bit of luck when visiting random girls, but there are some very pretty and very nice girls in the RLD and I'm sure you'll have fun unleashing your new-found 21-year old virility on their hot young bodies...

As for specific girls, if Lilly is available she'd be a great choice (Stoofsteeg 12). If you approach Stoofsteeg from OzA it's the first window on your left. A very busy girl for a reason, super-friendly, an exotic vision of loveliness with slim, beautiful Indian looks & come-hither eyes, appears frequently in top-10 lists. Keep an eye out for her from about 13:00 to 18:00 or so Wed/Sat/Sun dayshift - I don't know for sure if she's actually working over the festive season but she lives fairly locally so she's unlikely to have disappeared overseas at this time of year unlike some of the east european girls.....

Posted: 2015-12-26, 6:50 pm

huskytea
Well done on getting that out of the way.
The first times the hardest but at least you handled it better than I did.
All I remember is fumbling around trying to find the hole and then pounding away for a minute or so before finishing...
21 is probably a better age than 15 like me, I definitely feel different about sex now than I did at 15 and even friends who lost it around the same age have said that.
At 21 your man and feel mature at 15 you're kid.

This is at your risk but if your feeling up for a gamble find Angel on Stoofsteeg she's short with blonde hair and dark roots and give her 100 euros and I think you'll get a good time out of her, I unfortunately suffered from a cold etc which I think left me with a floppy situation but she is very sexy and all over me but it's gonna coSt you 100, at 50 all youl get is a CBJ a great one at that but you need another 50 for a good time.
I felt ripped of by her at the time but I when I look back on it she was good it's just I didn't have my head in the game.
My fault not hers.
Posted: 2015-12-27, 12:29 am

george47 Power Kat
huskytea wrote:
This is at your risk but if your feeling up for a gamble find Angel on Stoofsteeg she's short with blonde hair and dark roots and give her 100 euros and I think you'll get a good time out of her, I unfortunately suffered from a cold etc which I think left me with a floppy situation but she is very sexy and all over me but it's gonna coSt you 100, at 50 all youl get is a CBJ a great one at that but you need another 50 for a good time.
I felt ripped of by her at the time but I when I look back on it she was good it's just I didn't have my head in the game.
My fault not hers.

She turned me down completely when I asked for just a 50 BJ (never been turned down before). Strange yet captivating girl.
Posted: 2015-12-27, 1:39 am

grimnul Power Kat
You could take a look for Simona at Sint Annenstraat 122. She may be around, I get the impression she doesn't much like going to Bulgaria. She's very good and offers a lot of extras, but is definitely better for an extended session, if you're looking to spend a little more money. Very hot, very friendly girl. Spend an hour with her and you'll have a very good time.

She works every day except Monday from 3:00 PM until 2:00 AM or so.
Posted: 2015-12-27, 4:56 am

huskytea
george47 wrote:
huskytea wrote:
My fault not hers.

She turned me down completely when I asked for just a 50 BJ (never been turned down before). Strange yet captivating girl.

Yeah that how I would describe her, strange behaviour but captivating.
Like I said at the time I felt ripped off but looking back she did try but it cost me a extra 50 to find out.
And she said I was cute which was a nice little ego boost as you can imagine even though I know shes a prostitute and her job is to make me feel good but still......
I found her behaviour strange in a humerous way and she insisted I slap her arse on the way out and kept saying "harder!".
Sexy as hell though and I'm going to go back I have too.
Posted: 2015-12-27, 9:18 am

hunter2
I'll take a look at your suggestions today and see if I can find Lilly, Angel or Simona - thank you.

I don't mind spending a little more money if it's worth it. But there's no way I can make it through 30 minutes or more. Unless she lets me cum twice. ;-))
Posted: 2015-12-27, 9:23 am

grimnul Power Kat
Simona is very fair as far as time goes. If you pay for an hour, you get an hour. She won't kick you out early. I typically go for at least two rounds with her. If you do find her, ask her about her list of extras, might be a few things you've been curious about trying, and she's down for pretty much anything, as long as it's safe.
Posted: 2015-12-27, 11:58 am

ROADRUNNER
i think that the best thing to you is a private house and not a window.

in tha private houses you will find more relaxed atmosphere and better expirience.
Posted: 2015-12-27, 6:22 pm

hunter2
Unfortunately I was unable to find any of these 3 girls this early afternoon.

However, I stumbled across Katie (Bulgarian) on Bethlemsteeg, read the excerpts about her on this forum and looked quite promising. She easily looks mid 20's, but is actually 31, but that didn't bother me. A great experience, definitely better than my first one. Full body contact, awesome CBJ (she takes it in deep!) & perfect CG. Absolutely no upselling and great and fun to talk to. I was less nervous too. :-))
Posted: 2015-12-27, 6:49 pm

drizzle
Nice :-)
Posted: 2015-12-27, 7:17 pm

huskytea
hunter2 wrote:
Unfortunately I was unable to find any of these 3 girls this early afternoon.

However, I stumbled across Katie (Bulgarian) on Bethlemsteeg, read the excerpts about her on this forum and looked quite promising. She easily looks mid 20's, but is actually 31, but that didn't bother me. A great experience, definitely better than my first one. Full body contact, awesome CBJ (she takes it in deep!) & perfect CG. Absolutely no upselling and great and fun to talk to. I was less nervous too. :-))

GO ON MY SON!!
Posted: 2015-12-27, 9:07 pm

hnbcm
Fantastic to hear that Katie is back in town! It seems like she often returns for a few weeks around NYE.
Posted: 2019-04-21, 6:23 pm

novski15
I know it's been a while since this thread was active, but I wanted to reply about my recent experience in Amsterdam because my situation was very similar to OP's. Hopefully others can learn from this post and past ones when they are considering whether visiting the RLD to lose their virginity is right for them.

I was also a 21-year old virgin coming into Amsterdam as a solo traveler. I'm not particularly shy, ugly or bad with women, but when it came to relationships and sex, I had had perpetually bad luck. Whether that bad luck was due mainly to my own shortcomings or whether it was due more to circumstance is anyone's guess, but that isn't what this thread is about.

What I do know is that a substantial problem that resulted from being sexless at age 21 was a crisis in confidence. I felt that everything in my life was where I wanted it to be except for this, and in our culture where a man's self-worth is often conflated with how many women he's slept with, it was taking a toll on my psyche.

Given the opportunity to travel to a place where prostitution was not only legal, but also completely out in the open, I knew that a potential solution was staring me right in the face. I could make it seem to my friends and family like I was going to Amsterdam to take in the culture, drink/smoke and "window shop" (all of which I did too!) without them knowing about me seeing any window girls. It seemed too good to pass up.

After doing a lot of research on this site (I'm incredibly grateful it exists), I decided to go to Ella during a Thursday afternoon. One thing I didn't realize until I got there, though, was that there were was very little discretion in this city. In other words, for most of the girls, it would be nearly impossible for me to go up to them without dozens of other tourists walking by. For some this is a non-issue, but for the first-time, this was nerve-wracking and almost convinced me it wasn't worth it.

The good thing about Ella, though, is that her room in Bethlemsteeg is tucked away a bit from the busy streets, so it is actually one of the most discreet areas in the Wallen area. I walked up to her window and immediately knew it was her because of how short she was (although I think some reports are a little overstated, she's really not that tiny).

I won't get into the specifics of the sex, because I think the takeaways are more important for those of you considering this. First, I would only spend 50 euros because honestly, for your first time, your unlikely to last for more than 10-15 minutes anyway. Second, know that even with one of the best girls to go to in the RLD, the sex isn't likely to live up to your fantasy. It's not going to be bad, which is a lot better than most people can say when they lost their virginity! It's not going to be great. But it will be good.

So the sex itself isn't life changing: why should you pay 50 euros then? In my opinion, it's because even though the act isn't that transformative, the effect of doing so is. The best comparison I have are important birthdays, like turning 18. Do you suddenly feel any different from when you were 17 on your birthday? Probably not. But suddenly you can vote, you can drink (except in the US), you can smoke, you can go to adult prison, you can make decisions without parental consent, etc.

This is similar. Suddenly a HUGE burden will have been lifted off your shoulders, and you can move on with your life. Since this happened only a few weeks ago for me, I can't tell you that I now am having sex all the time or that I instantly found a long-lasting relationship. But now my thinking has changed from thinking of sex as the ultimate goal to something that is simply part of the process. It might be different for you, but for me I realized that I want something more meaningful. Plus, I can always plan to come back to Amsterdam and have guaranteed sex waiting for me if I want.

So my take is that visiting somebody like Ella is well worth-it simply for self-discovery if nothing else. If virginity has less meaning to you and you have no problems with holding out a little longer, then good, no need to go. But for most people on this thread who are considering this, I think that it's a great way to move on from unhelpful stress that is holding you back.
Posted: 2019-04-22, 3:55 pm

jimmy_nova
novski15 wrote:
I won't get into the specifics of the sex, because I think the takeaways are more important for those of you considering this. First, I would only spend 50 euros because honestly, for your first time, your unlikely to last for more than 10-15 minutes anyway. Second, know that even with one of the best girls to go to in the RLD, the sex isn't likely to live up to your fantasy. It's not going to be bad, which is a lot better than most people can say when they lost their virginity! It's not going to be great. But it will be good.

This is a good example of why I wouldn't recommend the De Wallen for this (or anything else for that matter). I've visited "top" girls in De Wallen and the experiences are always average at best.

I'd never even set foot in Amsterdam when I lost my virginity at 21 in a paid sex encounter. I did my research online, contacted a very reputable local independent escort, explained my situation and what I was looking for, then booked an hour with her for €120 at her place.

My first encounter wasn't just good; it was mind-blowing. Of course the sex won't be great or live up to any fantasy if you go to De Wallen. But that's because you went to De Wallen.
Posted: 2019-04-22, 8:44 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Thanks novski15, that's one of the best "losing my virginity in the RLD" posts I've ever read. And I've ready many!

Quote:
10-15 minutes anyway.

Ha! When I was a virgin, and for a while after, I was lucky to last 10-15 seconds! Fortunately with time I extended that to something more satisfying for everyone involved.

And then there is this bit of good news. Having scanned the literature I'm seeing that a typical couple spend 5-10 minutes on foreplay, and then it's 5-10 minutes from insertion to ejaculation. So for a first timer 10-15 minutes isn't bad at all.

[ 19 posts ] 

Jump to: