Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 30 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: any tips for lasting longer?
Posted: 2016-12-04, 5:15 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Geez, Dogs,

The girls may be OK with the animal sounds, but the mere thought of them scares the crap out me!

Weasel

Posted: 2016-12-04, 8:53 am

grimnul Power Kat
I mean... what animals are we talking about here? Bears? Horses? Crickets? Chickens? Some manner of elaborate tropical bird call? Is there some sort of accompanying dance involved?

I'm curious now.
Posted: 2016-12-04, 10:06 am

IQ
Oh man, you guys crack me up. Yes, what animals, Dogs?! Pussy cats or lions?

For my part, and this may be a bit what Dogs is getting at, staying above it, or outside it, treating sex a bit like an act or a game instead of getting totally, mentally lost in it, allows me to pretty much hold off climax until I want it.

Now that I am middle-aged and able to climax less frequently, having one session last one, two, three hours, or more makes it that much more rewarding.
Posted: 2016-12-04, 3:09 pm

rglass
What happened to just thinking about Baseball? As a kid of the 80's, Gary Carter always did the trick...
Posted: 2016-12-04, 6:48 pm

josephallen
think of it as a sport, always worked for me.. start counting the in and outs like 1,2,3,4 etc.. in your mind and ull even lose the boner while inside her lol trust me i tried it and lasted till she was tired hahaha

Posted: 2016-12-08, 3:15 am

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
weasel9x9 wrote:
Geez, Dogs,

The girls may be OK with the animal sounds, but the mere thought of them scares the crap out me!

Weasel

Max didn't mind at all. She was one who kind of liked it. But then, that's the kind of person she is

the dogs
Posted: 2016-12-08, 3:19 am

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
IQ wrote:
Oh man, you guys crack me up. Yes, what animals, Dogs?! Pussy cats or lions?

For my part, and this may be a bit what Dogs is getting at, staying above it, or outside it, treating sex a bit like an act or a game instead of getting totally, mentally lost in it, allows me to pretty much hold off climax until I want it.

Now that I am middle-aged and able to climax less frequently, having one session last one, two, three hours, or more makes it that much more rewarding.

Generally, more like the lions. And yes, you could consider it a bit of a game. I simply consider it staying on top of the orgasm so that it happens when I want, not when my body suddenly decides to do it. And I fully agree with your last statement.

the dogs
Posted: 2016-12-08, 6:24 am

grimnul Power Kat
So you haven't done the hungry seagull? That's where you're on top in missionary and you flap your arms and squawk like a seagull while she throws fries into your mouth.

Good times.
Posted: 2016-12-08, 9:48 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY3RIezZPks

Posted: 2017-01-02, 12:36 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Great thread.

george47 wrote:
Practice stopping when you are close to cumming..... This builds to a far more intense orgasm and I couldn't imagine going back to just cumming first time I get the urge....... I'm just talking about stopping as you feel the sensation approaching the point of no return. After a while you can hang on the edge of orgasm for several minutes. Practice while wanking and you'll be sorted.

I've been practising / using this technique for a while now. Whilst I find that it can make me last much longer and does lead to slightly more intense orgasm, I find that the technique sorts of drains me. Like it makes me cum every last drop. So that whilst I lasted longer, my balls feel so empty that I'm not ready for another session anytime soon.

[ 30 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: