Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
too many clothes on?
Posted: 2016-05-14, 1:08 pm

xiola
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just wondering if you guys have observed any general relation between (poor) quality of service and quantity of textile on the body of sex-workers.

Of course with all due exceptions, I got the feeling that most girls who wear more than a bikini at the window will overcharge for taking there stuff off, along with the all other possible extras, starting from 50€ only suck.

On the other hand I would get extremely excited by a girl who shows herself at window e.g. in a nurse uniform but gets fully nude for 50€, though offering suck, hand job + fuck in 2-3 positions, so in total 100€/30 min ;-)

Do you guys know anyone offering this in the Dam?
Re: too many clothes on?
Posted: 2016-05-14, 2:52 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

Interesting topic.

xiola wrote:
Just wondering if you guys have observed any general relation between (poor) quality of service and quantity of textile on the body of sex-workers.

Max had a jean and a top off all the time, never saw her with only a V-bra that you can see on many Bulgarian girls working in Dolleb (and for a few who are really good providers), so she had more clothes that other working girls showing the only piece of V that you see sometimes, but her services were fantastic. Marta on OZA 117, in afternoon shift was always wearing a single black bra and a tonga. She was great. And always winked from the other side of the bridge coming from Stoofsteeg when she used to see me coming... Good old times...

German Kim also had a full outfit and was wearing heels and stuff : same attitude as Max. Same kind of providers.

On the other hand, awful upsellers on OZA, a few in Stoofsteeg.

So I more concerned about the attitude than the outfit (light or more traditional, the jeans still does it for me, particularly regarding the tight ones that Dutch girls are wearing). I always avoided girls with hat (baseball cap and stuff like that), yelling, dancing crazy (no one was visiting them till they shout out the door open). They were most of the time on OZA. A few in Gordijnensteeg too.

Quote:
Of course with all due exceptions, I got the feeling that most girls who wear more than a bikini at the window will overcharge for taking there stuff off, along with the all other possible extras, starting from 50€ only suck

It should not be the case in any circumstance. The price is still the same with lot of clothes or with the little bra and pantie on. It's a whole : girl with her personality, with her attitude, and the clothes she wears and likes to work with. The point is that she's a good provider or not, and once in bed, she must have everything off, unless you chose or ask specifically to her to keep it on (some are not bothered about a top kept on for a session at 50 € for example). I would have never enjoyed that but I do understand some do. That said, it shouldn't be a reason for girls who are professional upsellers to keep their top on at 50 and asking for 100 € (so 50 € more) to get them off. It should be natural. Some girls wearing more than bikini will take it off very quick while others with a light bra on only will ask for more and more money to take it which is a shame.

Quote:
On the other hand I would get extremely excited by a girl who shows herself at window e.g. in a nurse uniform but gets fully nude for 50€, though offering suck, hand job + fuck in 2-3 positions, so in total 100€/30 min ;-)

Do you guys know anyone offering this in the Dam?

I saw a blondie doing that last week, on Tuesday afternoon on OZA. She was close to the peep show Palace.
The best would be to ask her services. But she had, for sure the all nurse outfit.
Posted: 2016-05-14, 3:33 pm

xiola
Thanx a lot Carice!

I would definitely ask for service especially in the case of nurses, policewomen, frogwomen... :D

OZA made me always skeptical after few bad experiences, but this is the place where I'd rather find a baseball capped one sucking lollipop with loud music coming from her kamer, in order to feel aware of what NOT to do ;-)
Posted: 2016-05-14, 7:09 pm

george47 Power Kat
The day any correlation between clothes and service is proven is the day I take my first punt at the canal end of Bloedstraat.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: