Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Latest recommendations
Posted: 2016-06-02, 12:21 am

glasgowguy_69
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey guys

Heading over to Amsterdam next week for the weekend. I am slightly out of touch with who's who and who's where now following some closures around Sexyland area & the likes of Max retiring.

So before i go, and to help me along with my planning & homework, i have 2 questions and would be most obliged if anyone can help me out. I promise i'll write up a trip report on my return.

1) Around de wallen, who is highly recommended (both day & nights)? The only ones i have on my list at present are Simona & Agnieszka. Anyone else i absolutely should not be leaving off this list?

2) I am staying over near the singel (my usual hotel - Inntel City Centre). Anyone with any recommendations over there? I understand that since the changes in de wallen, there are occasionally some girls from there who now appear in the singel. I usually visit a girl or 2 in the singel before bed but usually just go on instinct when visiting a girl

Thanks

Posted: 2016-06-02, 2:16 am

grimnul Power Kat
Veronika on Stoofsteeg 3-1 is absolutely nothing worth a visit. She's one of my top 3.

Desi is fantastic, great blowjobs, she's in Singel now, and seems to move around a bit. Might be a little hard to find, but if you see her, go in for sure.

I also like Aliza/Eliza at Dolleb 9-2. She doesn't offer a lot of fancy services, but she's friendly enough, and has amazing natural tits that she will encourage you to play with. If you're a tit guy, you need to go visit her.
Re: Latest recommendations
Posted: 2016-06-05, 12:18 pm

pusfunman
If you're into MILFs, I always pay Eva in Oude Nieuwstraat 4 a visit. Mid fifties although looks younger, works daytimes and always gives me good service :D
Re: Latest recommendations
Posted: 2016-06-05, 11:00 pm

glasgowguy_69
Thanks for the replies guys. All duly noted and added onto my phone for quick reference. Less than 1 week now to go and it's fair to say i'm starting to get pumped for it.

Posted: 2016-06-06, 9:26 pm

retro Power Kat
I met a new girl last trip called Gabriella had two sessions with her, both were good. Shes a blonde bulgarian around 25, working night shift, over three nights I saw her she was on Tromp in a different room each night, said she didn't have a fix room. The only thing that could identify her was she wears a beret that matched the colour of her bikini, so could be difficult to find but worth it if you do.

If you can get over to de pijp there's Lola, Mila, Sammy, Anna all have good reviews.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: