Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Will the girls kiss my neck?
Posted: 2016-06-05, 9:56 pm

zigg
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm just wondering if the girls will do any kissing like on my neck or is this not allowed?
Re: Will the girls kiss my neck?
Posted: 2016-06-05, 11:08 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Depends entirely on the girl. Some will be fine with that, some won't. It's something you'd have to ask them to do in either case, though, as it's not a standard service. Something like that, I doubt you'd be charged extra for, but you never know with some of these girls...
Posted: 2016-06-06, 7:54 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

Depends indeed on lot of criterias : the mood of the moment (for the girl), the fact that you've asked politely at the door BEFORE the session ever started if she wants to do that or not. If she says that it's a no, DO NOT insist, it would be taken as very rude. If the girl says yes ok, or even is willing kiss you on neck (adores it) then no pb but after it might be a little extra or if she likes you for free. The best anyway is to ask if it's on a regular 50 € session with a little extra or if it's on the menu but as extra. It worth for her to : if you want to kiss her neck.

All that said, there is also a difference between DFK and kissing neck : some girls will NEVER provide DFK while they will be ok for a light neck kissing. Be aware of the fact that a few are also very sensitive on nips, neck, cheeks, etc, and they will not allow you to touch anywhere but the thighs or ass.

Back in time, it was such a pleasure to enjoy a DFK with Marta from Poland (OZA 117). When she liked you, she was doing this just after the door was closed and led you to her bed : -)

P.S : they have heard many things and are very open minded in general, but some girls are very picky and will not hesitate to stare at you and to say "Get the fuck out of here" if they want or will too. Just don't be too surprised.
Posted: 2016-06-11, 11:46 am

jimmy_nova
grimnul wrote:
It's something you'd have to ask them to do in either case, though, as it's not a standard service.

Depends on where you go. Certainly not in the RLD, and I haven't been to an Amsterdam privehuis for several years now, but the Dutch privehuis I've been to outside Amsterdam, it happens much more often than not without me even having to ask for it. Same goes for DFK.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: