Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 38 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Do girls ever reject guys in the RLD?
Posted: 2016-06-19, 8:31 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
[quote="ams2008dam"]I was chatting with german kim one day and she was telling me she refused alot of different guys and gets some terrible abuse and was known as the bitch from alot of the girls in her area.

German Kim had a lot of friends in De Wallen, I have never heard any working girl bad mouth her or, call her a bitch

regards

Posted: 2016-06-26, 8:57 pm

Brunettes
German Kim took my virginity. I was planning on seeing her again until I found out she retired. Can't imagine her being talked badly about.

Also, somebody mentioned that blacks and asians must have a hard time in RLD? I am Asian and have never been turned down.

About the no blacks policy, I know that is very common here in the U.S. Lots of girls have a "NBA" policy (no blacks allowed).
Posted: 2016-06-26, 9:33 pm

grimnul Power Kat
I only had the pleasure of seeing Kim a few times, she retired after my trip where I "discovered" her, but she was one of the sweetest girls I've ever met in De Wallen. Can't imagine anyone describing her as a bitch. I know Maxx liked her a lot too. I was going to do a threesome with the two of them one day, but Kim wasn't there for whatever reason that day, so we had to use Maxx's neighbor instead. Too bad.

It seems to be less Asians having problems in De Wallen, and more blacks and middle eastern guys. Dita, specifically, has a no Asians policy, but I haven't heard much about Asians having trouble in De Wallen (aside from a few girls having problems with Japanese tourists taking pictures of them).
Posted: 2016-06-28, 9:25 am

frank dracman
I once saw an elderly gent (70 give or take 5) rejected in The Wallen. He was well dressed. not a suit, but was rejected by a couple of ladies. Some didn't open the window, just wave the finger no. He just moved on, maybe that will be me some day. He moved well, dressed well, just looked old. I'm sure he found someone.
Posted: 2016-06-28, 7:05 pm

KDuck01
Yes, it happens a lot. If you're looking in and they don't respond or look elsewhere without making eye contact it means they aren't interested. Happens a lot to me since I'm disabled.
Posted: 2016-06-29, 1:41 pm

Dewey06
greenhoff wrote:
ams2008dam wrote:
I was chatting with german kim one day and she was telling me she refused alot of different guys and gets some terrible abuse and was known as the bitch from alot of the girls in her area.

German Kim had a lot of friends in De Wallen, I have never heard any working girl bad mouth her or, call her a bitch

regards

Max told me she wasn't particularly bright...
Posted: 2016-06-29, 8:44 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Max told me she wasn't particularly bright...[/quote][/quote][/quote]

In the 10 years ive been a member of this site, that statement is the biggest load of bollocks ive ever read !!!

Posted: 2016-06-29, 11:00 pm

Dewey06
greenhoff wrote:
Max told me she wasn't particularly bright...
[/quote][/quote]

In the 10 years ive been a member of this site, that statement is the biggest load of bollocks ive ever read !!![/quote]

She told me about her lack of business vision. Whether you believe it or not, I don't care. End of discussion.
Posted: 2016-07-01, 4:59 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"business vision."

This isn't exactly Apple introducing the Macintosh...I mean how much vision is needed in this business?

Posted: 2016-07-01, 5:45 am

grimnul Power Kat
Stamp cards. Once you fill up your card, you get a free blowjob on your next visit.

Also, branding. Maybe some girls can get logos tattooed on them. Perhaps Pepsi presents German Kim.

Frankly, there's a lot of room for growth on the business end.
Posted: 2016-07-01, 8:52 am

molby
German Kim couldn't of been that bright because on my first visit to her she told me she was 29 then a year later she told me she was 28 lol. She was clearly quite a few years older than both those figures. I nearly laughed out loud when she said 28 but i somehow managed not to. Pretty sure she saw the massive grin on my face tho lol. Nice lady.
Posted: 2016-07-01, 9:33 am

Dewey06
grimnul wrote:
Stamp cards. Once you fill up your card, you get a free blowjob on your next visit.

Also, branding. Maybe some girls can get logos tattooed on them. Perhaps Pepsi presents German Kim.

Frankly, there's a lot of room for growth on the business end.

Do you really have to be such a prick?
Posted: 2016-07-01, 2:10 pm

slick
grimnul wrote:

I know a girl who used to do that. 7 stamps and the next time you got a 50% discount on whatever you wanted to do... good times...:)

She got so many repeat customers from that, after a year or 2 she stopped giving out those cards and those customers would still come and see her.

Smart (and busy) girl!
Posted: 2016-07-01, 6:50 pm

grimnul Power Kat
slick wrote:
grimnul wrote:

I know a girl who used to do that. 7 stamps and the next time you got a 50% discount on whatever you wanted to do... good times...:)

She got so many repeat customers from that, after a year or 2 she stopped giving out those cards and those customers would still come and see her.

Smart (and busy) girl!
Hey, I guess if it works for Subway...
Posted: 2016-07-02, 3:06 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
grimnul wrote:
slick wrote:
grimnul wrote:

Smart (and busy) girl!
Hey, I guess if it works for Subway...

Well, let's not forget that Jared used to work for Subway too!

Posted: 2016-07-02, 3:45 pm

xiola
If only windows girls had a better chemistry with each other, they would surely promote an "all you can fuck" offer...pay like 6-700€ per 24h, enjoy with whom and how long you want... :D
Posted: 2016-07-03, 6:32 pm

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I'm an ugly rat-faced motherfucker, but I make sure I'm well groomed and smell nice (no B.O. or bad breath or smelly feet, sweaty arse crack etc) before visiting a lady. I've had no issues. I've been turned down by a weirdo before but that wasn't my fault, she was just odd.

The ladies seem to like my cologne that I wear which is CK Escape. I don't smother myself in it though. I also wear anti-perspirant and smell ok all day long.
Posted: 2016-07-10, 3:01 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I was just saying what kim told me she had standards of people she would see and refused people she didnt like to see and put up with a load of abuse from certain people.she was always loverly and friendly towards me but saying no to people will cause some conflict.
 [ 38 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: