Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Barbers & Park 118
Posted: 2016-06-23, 10:45 pm

Liam1975
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi,

I'll be back in Amsterdam next week for 5 days and rather than buying a razor for a shave, are there any barbers that just do a facial shave and how much would I be looking at?

I'm also thinking about going to Park 118 for the first time. What would be the best time to visit so that there is a good choice of women to choose from? Are daty & dfk included in the standard 95e service?

Thanks
Liam
Re: Barbers & Park 118
Posted: 2016-06-24, 3:40 am

nyc diesel
Best time to go is between 6 and 7:30 pm. Usually 6 to 8 women available. Check their twitter for their daily photos and updates.

DATY tends to run about 20 to 30 euros extra. Most women do it. Not sure about how much they want for kissing---and who may be willing to do it.

Management is cool. Each girl is introduced individually---just tell them you want a few seconds to ask the women what they do and the cost. They'll understand.

Let me know who does what and for how much . . .
Posted: 2016-06-24, 8:12 pm

TurricaN
Why not just bring a razor with you? In case you're worried about airline restrictions, I should point out that you're allowed to take disposable blades and safety razors in your hand luggage. Only straight razors and double edge razors where the blade is not embedded in a cartridge are not allowed.
Posted: 2016-06-25, 12:39 am

Liam1975
Thanks nyc. I'll let you know if I get to 118

TurricaN, I've always assumed that sharp's are not allowed in hand luggage but I suppose you live and learn.

Regards
Liam
Posted: 2016-06-25, 2:24 pm

algernon27
There is a barber shop called KappersTime, somewhere on a small street behind The Royal Palace, Molsteeg 6. The guy who works there is pretty good. A shave is 10 euros, I usually pay 15. I like that place. Centrally located and quiet. I visit it every time when I'm in Amsterdam. I was there last year in March, hope they are still in business, at least their website works.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: