Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Looking For Big Boobs
Posted: 2016-06-26, 9:23 am

frank dracman
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Everyone, it's that time of the year that I ask who you recommend that I see that has BIG Boobs. My only criteria is that you personally recommend them since they've got great service, or they have great feedback and reviews. Nothing else.
I will do many laps and look so I will see who has them, but recommendations is the key.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Looking For Big Boobs
Posted: 2016-06-26, 11:57 am

Liam1975
Anna in LVER. I've had a decent session with her and according to reports, she has gone bigger

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17426
Posted: 2016-06-26, 9:27 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Eliza/Aliza at Dolleb 9-2 during the day. Gorgeous young Bulgarian girl with huge, perfect natural tits. Very friendly and she will encourage you to play with her tits in all kinds of ways. Must see for a tit guy.
Posted: 2016-06-30, 3:53 am

frank dracman
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.
Posted: 2016-11-19, 8:28 pm

Tendarus
grimnul wrote:
Eliza/Aliza at Dolleb 9-2 during the day. Gorgeous young Bulgarian girl with huge, perfect natural tits. Very friendly and she will encourage you to play with her tits in all kinds of ways. Must see for a tit guy.

Thank you for this tip! I saw Alisa today, as my normal fave, Polish Anna, was away.

You're right about her tits! They have to be the most perfect looking real ones I've ever seen, so the next best thing for me after the super-huge fake ones.

She let me have a really good play and suck on them and I was in heaven. Her nipples are absolutely perfect as well just for good measure!
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: