Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
RLD
Posted: 2016-06-27, 8:21 pm

KDuck01
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just wondering about the state of the RLD? I have heard so much about the city closing down more windows. :(
Re: RLD
Posted: 2016-07-01, 4:53 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Old timers will swear things have deteriorated, and it's true that the Old Church area has been decimated...but...good times are still on tap. The window count is still one of the largest, and the windows actually active, relative to most RLDs. Service levels have always been a bit lower (DFK and BBBJ can be hard to find) and/or more expensive than other Dutch RLDs...but hey, welcome to the big city!

Don't forget there are 2 other, smaller RLDs well worth checking out. More for the locals, more relaxed, potential of higher service levels.

Posted: 2016-07-01, 5:40 am

grimnul Power Kat
neurosynth wrote:
Old timers will swear things have deteriorated, and it's true that the Old Church area has been decimated...but...good times are still on tap. The window count is still one of the largest, and the windows actually active, relative to most RLDs. Service levels have always been a bit lower (DFK and BBBJ can be hard to find) and/or more expensive than other Dutch RLDs...but hey, welcome to the big city!

Don't forget there are 2 other, smaller RLDs well worth checking out. More for the locals, more relaxed, potential of higher service levels.
Pretty much exactly how I feel. Still tons of fun to be had. Still lots of nice girls around, lots of new girls starting all the time, still lots of great girls that we probably don't know about. Don't worry too much about people saying Amsterdam is done. Rumors of its death have been greatly exaggerated.
Posted: 2016-07-22, 12:01 am

zigg
I went to the RLD recently (Die Wallen) for one night and I only saw one red window with a girl in it at the main part. This was at about 9pm. Seems like it's pretty much empty of girls, but maybe I was just there at a bad time?
Posted: 2016-07-22, 2:06 am

Darkfall
From my limited but recent experience the night shift now gets on between 9-10 pm. Some are active earlier but for most part you can probably just make 1 lap daytime then spend your energy for the evening runs. Activity on day shift is low, mostly older not so attractive and ts. At least during the 5 days i was just there
Posted: 2016-07-22, 3:19 am

grimnul Power Kat
When I was there in April, De Wallen was actually the busiest I've ever seen it. Lots of gorgeous girls around during the day. Found one of my new favorites, actually, Bulgarian Aliza on Dolleb.

I think quite a few girls don't love to work during the summer. It's hot, and there are tons of tourists around, generally the kinds who just come to look and scare away actual punters. I know a lot of girls tend to go on vacation during the summer, so it could well just be the time of year.
RLD
Posted: 2016-07-22, 1:35 pm

george47 Power Kat
zigg wrote:
I went to the RLD recently (Die Wallen) for one night and I only saw one red window with a girl in it at the main part. This was at about 9pm. Seems like it's pretty much empty of girls, but maybe I was just there at a bad time?

After the window closures the girls themselves complain (even more so than before) about how hard it is to find a window to work in at night. A certain blogger has moaned about this a lot for example. It's ok for girls with a regular window but for others it can be really hard. This basically means that empty windows are not a genuine indication of unfilled rooms and will be down to other factors such as shift, holidays, renovation etc. As others have stated 9pm is quite early and things would have got much better an hour later.
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: