Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Friendly and cute girl in RLD?
Posted: 2016-06-27, 10:56 pm

Alpersa
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello

In August I'll make my first trip to Amsterdam and, before adventuring in the RLD, I made a little research and found this wonderful site. Since I've never been in Amsterdam nor been with a sex-worker I wanted just a little bit of advice. As the title sugest I would like to know of any prostitute who is friendly, cheerful with customers and doesn't rush things. If that could be with someone with a pretty face then it would be lovely!

I've been looking and you sugest Adriana (Stoofsteeg 4L) or Ella (Bethlemsteeg 10) but since I don't know when i'll be going i wanted to search for girls in the night shift... with no so great results. So, if you could help me recommending some girls with those characteristics in the night shift i would be very grateful.

Thank you very much and excuse my english
Re: Friendly and cute girl in RLD?
Posted: 2016-06-27, 11:36 pm

KDuck01
Haven't been able to get to Amsterdam since September of 2015 but I do remember Ella very clearly. I saw her several times on that trip. She is (or at least was at that time) one of the really nice ones. If you get to her first thing when she comes in for her shift look out! She's full of sexual energy at the start of her shift, often goes from the gym to work. Lots of fun! Good DT if she likes you.
Re: Friendly and cute girl in RLD?
Posted: 2016-07-01, 5:18 pm

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
On dayshift I'd go for Lilly if you can find her (Stoofsteeg 12 Wed/Sat/Sun). Very friendly, very cheerful, very pretty, unhurried sex for €50..... but of course very popular and it can be frustrating to try and find her free. But if you see a beautiful smiley Indian girl in that window, dive in without hesitation!

On nights my personal choice would be Rosie at OzA 110-3, but be aware that you will probably need to pay €100 for a decent session, and she can be a bit weird about taking her top off unless you are a regular (!) She's very cute and petite with teenage looks, quite a sweetie. There might be other girls that give better service at €50 on nightshift, but if you are struggling for options it's not usually too difficult to find Rosie free (works 6 nights per week, either Monday or Sunday will normally be her night off).

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: