Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
TS
Posted: 2016-07-04, 5:15 pm

JayAbz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all,

I intend to fulfil a fantasy of mine this year to go into a TS window in Amsterdam, are the rates fairly similar to the normal window girls?

Or do they charge extra for me to suck / them to suck etc etc.

I've had a look through the reports and there don't seem to be many too recent TS reports but if anyone can give any current recommendations then it would be appreciated.

Take it easy,

Jay
Re: TS
Posted: 2016-07-04, 10:53 pm

Brunettes
Is Transsexual and She-Male the same thing? Sorry I get a little confused with these terms. Here is one review of a shemale with a price of 50 Euro. I'm not sure if all TS charge 50 or not but this gives you a good starting point.

https://www.ignatzmice.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17565
Posted: 2016-07-05, 8:06 am

danny69 Power Kat
Brunettes wrote:
Is Transsexual and She-Male the same thing? Sorry I get a little confused with these terms. Here is one review of a shemale with a price of 50 Euro. I'm not sure if all TS charge 50 or not but this gives you a good starting point.

https://www.ignatzmice.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17565

A shemale still has a penis. From the times I've looked left and right when walking, usually quickly, through Bloedstraat some really look like men in drag! Others are much more feminine.

A TS may or may not have a penis, the distinguishing terms generally used are pre op and post op. Certainly those post op should be called women, as they are legally so in most relevant countries, and they do work all around De Wallen although i think mostly on OZA and some at least, do have a light blue light.

Those with a penis I'm certain stay around the Bloedstraat area, I would have thought assuming they are feminine in appearance otherwise, it's more polite to call them women, shemale sounds a bit crude?

I read the first part of the review, it surprised me a bit because the guy makes it seems like he is trying this out, i.e. for like a new experience, and then he adapts so well to having this big cock thrust at him!!

I have no idea if the prices are the same, but to the OP, just as the women we all discuss here, just make sure your negotiations are clear at the door so there are no surprises. but as this is really your fantasy, surely it's worth paying a bit extra to get exactly what you want with who you want.
Posted: 2016-07-05, 7:57 pm

edin2amster
I'm in Amsterdam at moment and have walked passed them a few times . The ones in the windows are some of the roughest I've seen here .
Posted: 2016-07-05, 8:26 pm

JayAbz
Thanks everyone :)

I guess I'm probably looking for post op but attractive... You aren't the first to say that they look rough :P
Posted: 2016-07-05, 11:24 pm

Zamuro
Since i live in the Netherlands and have to be in Amsterdam for business on occasion, i can perhaps help you if you want to visit a pre-op (with penis) TS. I do not know any post-op girls that work the RLD, but if you look for the prettier TS girls in the RLD i can perhaps give you a few suggestions.

First off i would advise against going to Paloma (the one that you linked to in this thread). She is very much a top, is pretty dominant and is pretty well endowed. Might not be a great choice for your first time.

Now beauty is in the eye of the beholder obviously but if you are looking for pretty TS ladies i can give you 3 suggestions.

During daytime you have Michelle, works on Bloedstraat 12. Good looking body and face. Recognizable by a few tattoos on her body. Can be a bit distant when you walk past her window but that changes once you get inside.

You also have Amanda, she works in the Barndesteeg number 7. No personal experience with her but I've seen her and she looks good.

During the evenings (starts around 19:00) you have Kelly. on Bloedstraat 3-3. Very tall, (in heels probably close to 2 meters tall) speaks English very well. Feminine face and pretty big boobs. I have a lot good experiences with her but she is a very smart woman so make perfectly clear what you want with her or you might end up having a bad time. She also appears, with her face blurred in a youtube clip that is a few years old. i don't want to link it here because i do not know if that is against forum policy. But if you want i can pm you the URL so you can get a general idea.

Regarding your question about price, it's quite similar to regular girls. It's 50 euro's standard for fuck and suck. But can change depending on what you want and how much time you want to spend. Like said in this thread just make perfectly clear upfront what you want and you should be fine.
Posted: 2016-07-06, 9:11 am

JayAbz
Zamuro,

Thanks very much for your advice - I had actually meant to type "PRE OP" instead of post op so your help is appreciated :)

If you could PM me that link it would be appreciated.

Thanks again,

Jay
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: