Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Who are the recommended girls in De Pijp
Posted: 2016-07-05, 3:56 pm

andysteptoe
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi myself and my g/f are coming over Thursday 7th July for a few days and staying in De Pijp, my g/f loves to look at the girls with me and then pick me one to go and have fun with, this has been ok but some of the girls have been a little disappointing.

Can anyone recommend a couple of girls to visit in De Pijp, and do any of the girls play with couples?
Re: Who are the recommended girls in De Pijp
Posted: 2016-07-05, 5:13 pm

danny69 Power Kat
andysteptoe wrote:
Hi myself and my g/f are coming over Thursday 7th July for a few days and staying in De Pijp, my g/f loves to look at the girls with me and then pick me one to go and have fun with, this has been ok but some of the girls have been a little disappointing.

Can anyone recommend a couple of girls to visit in De Pijp, and do any of the girls play with couples?

You'd be best checking out hookersnl as De Pijp generally serves Dutch locals and there are always reviews on there. You'll see which girls are mentioned most often, they will likely be those who work regularly and are more full time and most likely have a permanent room ; these reviews have the rooms clearly specified so you should easily get an ID of a regular girl that appeals and is recommended.

It might say in the review if they take couples, but if not why not add to your fun by asking the chosen girl if she'll take you both, perhaps if she realises she'd lose the business altogether if she says no, she'll give it a go for at least double the money ;)
Posted: 2016-07-05, 8:37 pm

andysteptoe
thanks Danny
Posted: 2016-07-05, 9:57 pm

retro Power Kat
Three girls I've visted and all get good reviews are

Lola, she has a sign with her name on it in the window

Mila, also has a sign with name on

Sammy, is usually in Ruysdaelkade 123 (upstairs)

All work in the day time.

De pijp is a great little rld
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: