Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
RLD Shortlist vote/additions (poll included)
Posted: 2016-07-10, 7:23 am

Matri13
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey guys!
So i have made myself a shortlist of the RLD girls i might want to visit and i was wondering about some more info on them perhaps that wasnt included in the reports here.

Also if you think there are any other girls that really should be added that i might have missed. I have scoured through alot of the reports but i cant be 100% sure i have seen all of the girls ofc which is why i am making this post.

I've made my decision to go to park 118 to lose my virginity but i will also be paying a couple of girls in the RLD a visit which is one of the reasons why i want to see what u guys think of my shortlist.

THE POLL:. strawpoll me / 10710775

Shortlist
Wallen, Stoofsteeg 1-1, Mary (Nights)
Simona(Wallen, Sint Annenstraat 122, (Afternoon/Nigh)
Agneskia( Oudezijds Achterburgwal 72-3,) 4pm-2am
Veronika( , Stoofsteeg 3-1) tall ruski
Petite Ella (Bethlemsteeg 10)

Longlist
Wallen, Stoofsteeg 10-R, Elena (Days)
Wallen, Stoofsteeg 12, Lilly (Days)
Maybe:
Wallen, Oudezijds Achterburgwal 110, Rosie (Nights)
Wallen, Stoofsteeg 10-L, Angel (Days)
Re: RLD Shortlist vote/additions (poll included)
Posted: 2016-07-10, 8:25 am

grimnul Power Kat
Desi in Singel is great too, if you can find her. Slim, fit Bulgarian brunette who gives incredible blowjobs. Gives you another good option in the area if Hayley isn't available.
Posted: 2016-07-10, 2:53 pm

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
For anyone looking at the longlist and thinking "hmm, those are interesting choices" (except for Lilly from the 2015 top 10) I should explain that those girls were just my personal suggestions (in the other thread). I was suggesting seeing if anyone had any personal favourites other than the 4 top ten girls already in the shortlist, then at least there's a few more options if girls are on holiday e.t.c - or you can just play "Eye Spy around The Wallen" and do a bit of window shopping ;)

Posted: 2016-07-10, 8:43 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Blonde Milf, Maria (Sint Annendstraat 1-1) daytime

Blonde Milf/Cougar, looks a lot younger. Eva in 4 Oude Nieuwstraat daytime.

Highly recommended. perfect for your first time either of them, I can't emphasise enough, they will both put you at ease. if you visit any of them, please ask will they be in Amsterdam throughout this year and let me know on their availability, thank you.
Posted: 2016-07-11, 6:09 pm

Matri13
Amsterdamaged1 wrote:
Blonde Milf, Maria (Sint Annendstraat 1-1) daytime

Blonde Milf/Cougar, looks a lot younger. Eva in 4 Oude Nieuwstraat daytime.

Highly recommended. perfect for your first time either of them, I can't emphasise enough, they will both put you at ease. if you visit any of them, please ask will they be in Amsterdam throughout this year and let me know on their availability, thank you.

Sorry i can't seem to find them =/
Posted: 2016-07-11, 7:10 pm

Supporting Member
RE: Maria / Eva

From Liam1975's recent trip report (don't think the info has been added to the Window Girls section yet, which is probably why you can't find it, plus it can be confusing if someone has recently moved kamer or something):

Quote:
Maria (Sint Annendstraat 1-1) Friday 1st July, approx 14:30am

Cup Size: A
Hair: Blonde
Body: Slim
Session e50 - Naked, cbj, positions & 15 mins

There were quite a few steps up to the room and once upstairs I was surprised how big the room was.

This was a standard punt which included touching of breasts, cbj, cowgirl, missionary and doggy.

Judging from the number I assume that would be St Annendwarsstraat (1-1 is the window nearest the Oude Kerk) rather than St Annenstraat. I think the "dwar" bit usually means something like "little street" i.e off a bigger street nearby with a similar name...

As for Eva:

Quote:
pusfunman: You really can't go wrong with Czech Eva in 4 Oude Nieuwstraat daytime. A hot lady who always dresses well and puts a devilish smile on my face. I always find myself going back for more!.......If you're into MILFs, I always pay Eva in Oude Nieuwstraat 4 a visit. Mid fifties although looks younger, works daytimes and always gives me good service :D

Quote:
Amsterdamaged1: Singel, Oude Nieuwstraat, 4 M (Days) Eva - A Stunning Cougar, who looks 10 years younger, Blonde D Cup, great sex.

From Liam1975 again, September 2015 trip report:

Quote:
No one caught my eye in De Wallen so I went back to Singel to have a look. There were two on Oude Nieuwstraat that were intriguing - a blonde with a large chest in 24R downstairs and another blonde with Eva nameplate in 4M.

I decided on Eva as I have a thing for the older women.

Oude Nieuwstraat 4M - Eva

Late 40's blonde hair large natural D cup and was from the Czech Republic.
As we were getting undressed, we were talking about Prague, as I had been there twice, and I think this helped to break the ice.
To say Eva was in her late 40's she looked quite good naked and had a good sized rack on her :)
We laid on the bed stroking each other with the occasional kiss and it wasn't long until my womb-ferret was stood to attention.
What followed was a good cbj, touching and a good f in cowgirl, doggie, missionary and then doggie again. Eva was very flexible with her body and seemed content being pounded by me in missionary with her legs above her head.
I left Eva's kamer with a big grin on my face and confirming what I already knew - you can't beat the experience of the older woman!

Womb-ferret? Not heard that before!

Posted: 2016-07-12, 7:08 pm

Liam1975
Quote:
Judging from the number I assume that would be St Annendwarsstraat (1-1 is the window nearest the Oude Kerk) rather than St Annenstraat. I think the "dwar" bit usually means something like "little street" i.e off a bigger street nearby with a similar name...

Thanks Aldebran. You are correct with Sint Annendwarsstraat
Posted: 2016-07-12, 9:27 pm

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
In this case, dwar means "cross"
St. Annenstraat is the main street.
St. Annendwarstraat is a small cross-street off St. Annenstraat.
There are lots of little alleys and side-streets in central Amsterdam with the same name system.

500 years ago, the Wallen was home to many religious buildings that gave their name to the streets:
St. Annes church (St. Annenstraat)
Church of the Holy Blood (Bloedstraat)
Amsterdam Monastary (Monikstraat)
Bethlehem Church (Bethlehemstraat)

A "miracle" occurred on Kalverstraat about 1350, when someone barfed a communion wafer into a fire.
(Really. I'm not making this shit up.)
The site became a shrine, and pilgrims visited for centuries after. The pilgrims supported a host of local religious orders, far beyond what would normally exist in a town of that size at the time.

Yeah. That's it! I go on "pilgrimage" to Amsterdam. Helps me get right with the world.

Weasel

P.S. Womb-ferret? This site continues to be a fountain of knowledge. Can't imagine what I will learn next.

Posted: 2016-07-13, 3:29 pm

Supporting Member
Quote:
In this case, dwar means "cross"
St. Annenstraat is the main street.
St. Annendwarstraat is a small cross-street off St. Annenstraat.
There are lots of little alleys and side-streets in central Amsterdam with the same name system.

Ah, that makes sense, you do see it a lot across Amsterdam.

It always makes me think along the lines of "dwarf street", so there is the main street and the dwarf street. That's what happens when you learn random bits of Dutch through reading them on signs and guessing what they mean ;)

I remember reading a list somewhere explaining some of the street names (found it but its a dead link).
A quick google comes up with this: Understanding Amsterdam Street Names which is interesting but not comprehensive.

Wikipedia mentions a few where the street has a wikipedia page, e.g Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal = New Side Front Bastion Wall.

Quote:
When the canals of the bastion walls at the new side were filled in, the Nieuwezijdsachterburgwal was renamed as Spuistraat

Hmm. Interesting.

Searching on Ignatz I can't find much, except for an old post by panicked:

Quote:
If haarlem is so close to Amsterdam then maanhattan shouldn't be far

well, Manhattan is a Native American name for Nieuw Amsterdam.

Vlissingen = Flushing
Breukelen = Brooklyn
Haarlem = Harlem

Staten Island was named Staaten Eylandt, in honour of the Dutch parliament, the Staaten-Generaal

Freshkills (and the many other NY place name with 'kills') comes from 'kille', meaning riverbed

Bedford-Stuyvesant gets part of its name obviously from Pieter Stuyvesant, who purchased Manhattan

Knickerbocker (NY Knicks) comes from a corruption of 'kniebroek' (literally 'knee trousers')

and you have Wall Street and Canal Street, names of self-evidently Dutch influence.

...and this concludes today's New York Dutch-English etymology lesson.

-paniked

I realised about the "New Amsterdam" thing but Breukelen = Brooklyn startled me!

Posted: 2016-07-13, 11:53 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Haley (24D Oude Nieuwstraat daytime) should certainly be on the list
Posted: 2016-07-14, 8:24 pm

pusfunman
I'll be back in the dam in a few weeks. I'll be heading straight to Eva's kamer again. I cannot wait to be pushing against that hot MILF ass and running my hands over the stockinged legs. May have to pay her two visits as I'll only be in the city Sunday Monday and I think she takes Sunday off.

So good. Take my money, just take it! :-D
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: