Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Help to identify names
Posted: 2016-07-18, 10:57 am

Darkfall
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
2 girls at oza, right beside the erotic museum. 1 very short, around 1.50 cm, ashblond (darker under) with semi dreads hair, petite, c or d silicone. Sort of a teen rocker.

Beside of her, a friend going by the name of cleopatra (couldnt find in list so guessing she is new or otherwise going
by other name. 1.65:ish brown below shoulder hair, colorful pattern bra/thong, open shirt and white knee socks.

Third one at Sint Annenstraat 32 (122 on map)
Blond rather petite but not to thin, cute smile, c cup natural, a bit sagging when bra off, around 1.60, a few tatoos on lower sides, stars among other if i remember correctly. Very plesent and comfortable being around.
Re: Help to identify names
Posted: 2016-07-18, 11:04 am

molby
Are we talking day or night shift?
Posted: 2016-07-18, 12:02 pm

Matri13
Darkfall wrote:
2 girls at oza, right beside the erotic museum. 1 very short, around 1.50 cm, ashblond (darker under) with semi dreads hair, petite, c or d silicone. Sort of a teen rocker.

Beside of her, a friend going by the name of cleopatra (couldnt find in list so guessing she is new or otherwise going
by other name. 1.65:ish brown below shoulder hair, colorful pattern bra/thong, open shirt and white knee socks.

Third one at Sint Annenstraat 32 (122 on map)
Blond rather petite but not to thin, cute smile, c cup natural, a bit sagging when bra off, around 1.60, a few tatoos on lower sides, stars among other if i remember correctly. Very plesent and comfortable being around.

The one in sint annensstraat might be simona.
Posted: 2016-07-18, 5:21 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Simona's tits are definitely not natural and she's at least a D cup. Doubt anyone would mistake her for being natural.

Simona does pay for a double shift, but if it's her day off or she's on vacation, there are sometimes other girls working out of that window.
Posted: 2016-07-18, 6:56 pm

Darkfall
molby wrote:
Are we talking day or night shift?

Sorry night shift
Posted: 2016-07-19, 4:40 am

Darkfall
after reading up i think its Christy the little punkrocker

New name i couldt fond on list though, on
Oudekennissteeg 58-3, age 37, dark brownish hair, enhanced boobs, wears fishnet stockings along with kind of police look and handcuffs, evening and nightshift, any idea?
Posted: 2016-07-19, 4:54 pm

Matri13
grimnul wrote:
Simona's tits are definitely not natural and she's at least a D cup. Doubt anyone would mistake her for being natural.

Simona does pay for a double shift, but if it's her day off or she's on vacation, there are sometimes other girls working out of that window.

Makes sense actually. Dont think she was there since i didnt find her discription accurate when i was there so i guess it wasnt her.
Posted: 2016-07-20, 2:48 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I don't know their names, but I recommend you avoid the two girls on OK that dress in police outfits.
The one that uses 58-3, ABJ's old room with the drainpipe out front, has a very bad reputation.
There is a blond on the other side of the street in basically the same outfit that I saw run a man out of her room in less than 10 minutes.
I can see the attraction of a woman in uniform, but I can only think of rip-off girls in the Wallen.

Weasel

Posted: 2016-07-20, 10:15 am

Darkfall
Agreed, after Being here 4 days now, thats basicly my opinion also. 9/10 on the main street are now either going by not standard prizes 50 gives a handjob at best, sex but no clothes off, there are of course some decent ones left. But around Sint Annenstraat and Dollebegijnensteeg/Trompettersteeg most of the girls Seam to get the point of good service without attitude
Posted: 2016-07-20, 3:59 pm

danny69 Power Kat
Darkfall wrote:
Agreed, after Being here 4 days now, thats basicly my opinion also. 9/10 on the main street are now either going by not standard prizes 50 gives a handjob at best, sex but no clothes off, there are of course some decent ones left. But around Sint Annenstraat and Dollebegijnensteeg/Trompettersteeg most of the girls Seam to get the point of good service without attitude

if you want a change and a guarantee of good service, try De Pijp (tram 16 or 24 to Ruydelstraat) or a train up to Alkmaar, where standard price is still 35 euros and standard is suck and fuck, naked, touching breasts etc.
Posted: 2016-07-20, 5:50 pm

Darkfall
Must havet Been a bit confused the first night. The third girl in my original post was actually on Dollebegijnensteeg 112 if that helps anything. So not Simone.
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: