Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
How often do you get complemented on your looks?
Posted: 2016-07-21, 5:30 am

zigg
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Bit of a random question, but how often do you get complimented on your looks when you see a girl? I saw my first one recently and she said I look good, but i'm wondering if they say this to everyone.
Re: How often do you get complemented on your looks?
Posted: 2016-07-21, 6:22 am

Darkfall
Not heard it once even though im decent looking :<
Posted: 2016-07-21, 8:29 am

jimmy_nova
Not very often, although it has happened every now and then. It always feels more awkward than satisfying to me because it almost always comes off as fake. I had a regular girl a few years ago who used to do it all the time (along with telling me she loved me, etc.), and it was one of the only things I didn't really like about visiting her. The only really genuine case I can think of is when a (different) regular girl complemented me on an actual change (improvement) in my appearance that even my family/friends/colleagues apparently didn't notice; made me feel good. :)

More often, girls have complemented me on my DATY and DFK. In those cases, I'm often not sure if they're fake or genuine although I guess at least some of them probably are genuine. :)
Posted: 2016-07-21, 9:55 am

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I have had quite a few compliments on my appearance , mainly down to me complimenting the attractiveness , of the girl . its all part of the game , you be nice to her , she will be nice back to you .

Last edited by elgonzo on 2016-07-21, 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2016-07-21, 10:02 am

danny69 Power Kat
I take any specific comments as more sincere, such as you've nice eyes, look young, nice ass. Cos I do , and I get those comments from girls I date at home ;)

A more generic comment, like you're handsome, I just dismiss as a throwaway comment; doesn't mean the girls' are lying, it's a just a bit bland and superficial.

if you're curious, ask the girls afterwards, when there's no pressure for them to think, best we say something nice or maybe he get mad. If they make a specific comment then I'd say it's more than likely true.

Some girls actually prefer to fuck less attractive or at least a lot old guys (they told me) because it makes it feel more like a job, they find it easier to put their act on and compartmentalise this sex. if it's a nice looking guy same age, it reminds them more of their real life outside red lights particularly if they have boyfriend.

other women, say they get hornier when they fuck a guy they might fuck anyway. One woman went wild with me because I reminded her of her younger brother's friend she had a crush on but didn't feel she should fuck as he had a girl. :D
Posted: 2016-07-21, 1:14 pm

george47 Power Kat
danny69 wrote:
Some girls actually prefer to fuck less attractive or at least a lot old guys (they told me) because it makes it feel more like a job, they find it easier to put their act on and compartmentalise this sex. if it's a nice looking guy same age, it reminds them more of their real life outside red lights particularly if they have boyfriend.

This is very true especially if you get to know a girl really well over a long period of time. I even had a pimp / boyfriend check me out once to make sure I was no threat. For the first time in my life I was glad to be an ugly fucker.
Zigg, no girl has ever said that to me and I think you can take it as genuine. I think most lies will revolve around dick size. I would consider myself fairly average but have had girls seemingly amazed at my enormous size whereas others say nothing.
Posted: 2016-07-24, 9:36 pm

AlCaponedLondoner
Only once had comments on my looks. Every girl has complimented my dick. I know that's not a lie xD

I would be interested to know what kind of enthusiasm other punters get from windows girls when walking by.
Posted: 2016-07-25, 4:36 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Every day, Zigg.
Every day.
And if nobody is around, I compliment myself.

Weasel

Posted: 2016-07-25, 11:13 am

molby
I often got complimented on how lovely my 50 euro notes look ;-)
Posted: 2016-09-02, 10:32 pm

lightmeup
Well, It depends on the girl. I exercise quite regularly and have an ok face, the nice girls will find something on you to compliment while the bitchy girls won't bother. It depends also on their mood that day, they are still as temperamental as any other woman can be. If it's something you've heard before from someone who you were not paying to be nice to you, yeah it's maybe true.
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: