Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
How to negotiate?
Posted: 2016-07-24, 8:42 pm

Gannex
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I went to RLD and got burned really badly the other night. Totally unsatisfying and got up sold. I guess I don't know how to pick the right girl or negotiate

What are we general rules? Do you have to fully negotiate everything before you enter? I tried negotiating after I went inside but by them she was already pulling my pants down . Can anyone give me some advice? I either want just a relaxing, slow duck or s&f, but I want to actually get pleasured. I to spend 50 or 100 EUR, no more.
Re: How to negotiate?
Posted: 2016-07-24, 9:04 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Gannex wrote:
I went to RLD and got burned really badly the other night. Totally unsatisfying and got up sold. I guess I don't know how to pick the right girl or negotiate

What are we general rules? Do you have to fully negotiate everything before you enter? I tried negotiating after I went inside but by them she was already pulling my pants down . Can anyone give me some advice? I either want just a relaxing, slow duck or s&f, but I want to actually get pleasured. I to spend 50 or 100 EUR, no more.

1. Own testicles

2. Confidence

Be clear with what you ask for and ask at the door before you enter. have a read on here and choose better. I've gambled 16 times, never visited a girl from here with positive feedback and been lucky every time apart from 1 time and even that turned out good. :) do not inform them you're new or in any way portray to be shy, as if a Rip Off, you've given her the green light to attempt just that.
Posted: 2016-07-24, 9:11 pm

grimnul Power Kat
You should always negotiate before you go inside, because once you're in, they can really do whatever they want and you have no recourse. Ask about specifics. Do I get sex for €50? Is touching ok? How many positions? Will you be fully naked? etc. If there are any specific things you want, ask before you go in as well.

Part of it is luck, though. Some girls will just flat-out lie, so even if you ask the right questions, you could get burned. Try to look at a girl's demeanor. Does she seem friendly and welcoming? Cold and distant? Does she seem very business-like? Is she smiling? Does she have the resting bitch face going? Is she trying very hard to lure people in or get attention? Is she being evasive and giving you very vague answers to your questions?

You want to ideally try to find girls who seem friendly and happy and seem to be enjoying themselves. Girls who are always trying to lure people in are probably just looking for rubes to make a quick buck off of.
Posted: 2016-07-24, 11:29 pm

george47 Power Kat
There are numerous reports on here by people who say a girl agreed to things at the door for a certain price but asked for more money inside. A rip-off artist is hardly going to tell you she will rip you off so I never negotiate. It's more important to chat a bit and get to know her at the door. Most of the best girls are happy to talk for a while and you naturally warm to them. Others will be impatient and get bored with you quickly. After I am happy with her I will typically go away and come back a little later. If she seems pleased to see me I say 30 mins for 100 Euros? and walk in. If she looks at me like a time waster I move on.
Posted: 2016-07-24, 11:51 pm

zigg
They pulled your pants down? I always have to take my own clothes off :(
Posted: 2016-07-24, 11:52 pm

zigg
george47 wrote:
There are numerous reports on here by people who say a girl agreed to things at the door for a certain price but asked for more money inside. A rip-off artist is hardly going to tell you she will rip you off so I never negotiate. It's more important to chat a bit and get to know her at the door. Most of the best girls are happy to talk for a while and you naturally warm to them. Others will be impatient and get bored with you quickly. After I am happy with her I will typically go away and come back a little later. If she seems pleased to see me I say 30 mins for 100 Euros? and walk in. If she looks at me like a time waster I move on.

Isn't it usually 20 mins for 50 euros?
Posted: 2016-07-25, 12:16 am

grimnul Power Kat
Well, the main reason I say to negotiate at the door is because at very least, it will show that you're not a clueless tourist. Yeah, girls can and do lie, like I said, but some girls will take advantage of you if they think they can get away with it, but won't try it with someone in the know.

This is not always true, of course, and her attitude and demeanor are going to be your best indicator, but it does help. It's to show that you're not a rube who can be taken advantage of, basically.
Posted: 2016-07-25, 12:36 am

Amsterdamaged1
I wouldn't worry too much, since you're here, you will be able to read positive reviews from the site, to know, who is genuine and who to avoid. allow negotiating to come natural for you. ask something briefly at the door, when you enter be more precise.
Posted: 2016-07-25, 9:38 pm

george47 Power Kat
zigg wrote:
Isn't it usually 20 mins for 50 euros?

Well 15-20 mins for 50 euros and 30 mins for 100 Euros.

grimnul wrote:
Yeah, girls can and do lie, like I said, but some girls will take advantage of you if they think they can get away with it, but won't try it with someone in the know.

That's partly why I say 30 mins for 100 Euros to them. I would never just walk in without at least quoting a price. When I spoke to Angel for the first time she was so weird and evasive I was sure she was a rip-off. For that reason we actually did discuss prices. I didn't want to risk more than 50 though but she kept saying "me not want" and asked how much money I had. I went away and thought about it for a while and decided that I really had to fuck her, returned and said my line - 30 mins 100 Euros and she just let me in without another word and we had a great time.
Posted: 2016-07-25, 11:35 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Everyone has their own style. I think the important thing is to (1) give the impression you are an experienced customer and (2) listen to that intuitive voice in your head.

I'll usually say "Hi, name is <name>. And you are...?" then perhaps some quick innocuous remark about the weather or whatever ( *not* about how hot she looks and *not* an expression of how "crazy" things are in the RLD), but then I move quickly to the proposition.

I don't ask questions, but I also don't demand. I just clearly state what I'm looking for.

"So I usually look for all clothes off, totally naked, touching everywhere, oral, and then sex with 2 or 3 positions. Can you do that? Say...30 minutes for one hundred?"

If the girl has weak language skills when she says "OK" I'll add one more time "all clothes off, right?" or "more than one position, right?"

It's at this point I make my decision...and will walk away even if she agrees to everything *if* that little voice in my head suspects there will be a problem.

I've occasionally went against that little voice...my intuitive read of her attitude...and 90% of the time regret it.

Posted: 2016-07-26, 3:59 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
You can improve your negotiating skills with practice,
but you need to learn when to walk away.
This is an instinct, not a skill, but you can also hone this tool.

I was once instructed to approach three girls, chat to them for 30 seconds, and walk away.
It was hard, but it was brilliant advice. You have to be comfortable chatting, and moving on.
If you can't do this, if the girls sense that you have already decided that you are coming in, you are toast.
The good girls will treat you fairly, but the bad ones will rob you blind.
If you can move along with charm and grace and purpose, it shows.

I wish BigBen or Wim would do a video of how to chat-up a street of girls.
THat's how they do it. When they arrive, it is an EVENT. They are going to do at least a lap before choosing.
They are funny and charming, and all the girls on the street can see that they are on the make, but in no particular hurry. The girls in the mood to work have an attitude that will come out if you are walking along in "meet and greet"mode. The rip off girls will not engage.

OK, so what do I actually say?

On the first lap, not much. I smile, I wave, I tip my hat.
If I see a girl that I know, or one that I know has a good reputation, I will stop at her door, and explain that I am showing some friends around, or am on my way to meet friends for drinks, but that I plan to return later for someone sweet. "Are you sweet tonight?" This will get some interesting responses, and you can judge for yourself if they are in the mood. If there is a hot unknown girl next door, I will be sure to tease her
"Your neighbor says she is in the mood, but I am afraid that she might hurt me. If I visit you, you would be nice, wouldn't you?"
If they kick me in the balls and spit on me, then I take it as a no.
If they tell me " I will be so nice that you will not leave me until sunrise (Anna Maria), then I have just made a new friend.
I make sure that the girls see me work along the street, I make sure they see that I am in the mood, and am actively shopping. THey are shopping too. I want them to see that I am comfortable, interested and interesting. This may backfire if you are spotted by a girl that you have a long history with. They may stick their head out the door and yell "If you know what is good for you, you will get in my room and get naked right now! (Nina)

Once I have narrowed down my list of potential new friends, my approach at the door is pretty simple.
I want to make clear what I want, what I plan to spend, and how long I want to stay.
I also want to give them the same chance.
" I think I am ready for fun. I want to stay for half an hour, touching everywhere, naked, with a really nice blowjob, and 2 or 3 positions. I like extras. Is there something that you really like? I dont mind spending 100E"

It is really usefull to mention the time, the amount, and to have a talk about extras.

It sets limits, and it gives girls that like to upsell the opening they need.
If a girl starts with the extra 50 for top off, and the extra 50 to change positions, I'm done.
On the other hand, asking the extra question sometimes leads to counteroffers:
200 for an hour with BBBJ and kissing,
extra 100 for anal....

You MUST find a way to get the "extras" question out. While most girls give standard performance, there are a few that have some amazing skills and ideas. You won't find them if you don't ask!

Now, If I know that a girl has a kinky streak from research or past experience, I may open with:
"I have an incredible new vibrator in my bag. How about you lay down on the bed and I make you squirm for 10 or 15 minutes, and once you get warmed up, we fuck in a couple of positions until we both feel better"
A little too much for a first visit, but you get the idea of where things can go once the girls know what a pervert I am.

I don't think you will get 5 hours for 900E including food and cocaine delivery on your first visit
(if you do, I REALLY want to hear the story), but you dont have to settle for a string unsatisfying 15 minute 50E S&F. If you show some imagination, some spark and intellect, you might be amazed what some girls will show back.

Weasel

Posted: 2016-07-26, 5:31 am

zigg
george47 wrote:

One thing I've learned is to never expect change. I gave a girl 60 Euros (x3 20s) and when she took it and walked back in she acted like nothing happened
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: