Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Help to identify name and more
Posted: 2016-07-24, 10:55 pm

plusmorph
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello guys, i'm new to this forum. I was my first time in Amsterdam from 8 to 12 july, on third day, when i was more relaxed i decided to have some fun on RLD.
I went to De Wallen around 1.00 am and i walked around for more than one hour until i saw this stunning caucasian blonde in Molensteeg, i think maybe around second window from canal (right side), 2 brunette was just after her.
She had black bikini and black stilettos almost until the knee. So i decided to go, as a newbie i said only how much and she said minimun price is 50 euro so i went in. She was nice, with lively and funny voice :D.
I was undressing when she stopped me because she wanted to do it , then she started CBJ for around 4-5 minutes, after that she said me if i want to fuck her for another 50 euro or another 100 euro to make positions etc... so i gave another 50 euro and we had sex in cowgirl positon, i never came in that position because i'm not a great fan, (i prefer control the situation xD), anyway she was incredible, started slowly but after 3-4 minutes she had so coordinated and nice rythm that i couldnt resist anymore. She was very playful, often she approached her face near my face almost near to kiss and just after i came i was standing up but she stopped me and said to stay in bed and relax.
I asked age and she said 28, when i asked country she said from pussyland xD, but than i tried to guess saying you are from east europe of course, she said yes and when i named few countries she said "P", so from Poland. She was very funny and playful until I came back on street. She didnt tell me name, i remember i asked while she was undressing me but she changed discussion or maybe she didnt understand, i don't know...
In next day i went again during nightshift around 2.00 am and i saw her still there, she was smoking slim cigarette.
Someone know or has more info about this girl or she's just a new girl? Next month i'll come back to Amsterdam for 5 days and i think i'll vist her visit her again, not bad for first time, maybe i could save 50 euro asking what she does but she deserved at all 100 euro, i felt very comfortable and I really enjoyed my first time on De Wallen, that's why I want to know more about this awesome girl.
Re: Help to identify name and more
Posted: 2016-07-25, 4:34 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Might be Angela.
Across from the Old Sailor.
First door on the right.
Blonde curly hair, usually piled up.

Weasel

Posted: 2016-07-25, 11:19 pm

plusmorph
Yes, I think she is after reading on site some post about her. The incredible thing is how is unpopular this awesome girl. I had a very good start on RLD and even if I said her it was my first time in Amsterdam, she didnt take advantage of my inexperience. It was only my mistake not ask what she does for 50€ at begin, so she had opportunity to charge more. She was very friendly and not in hurry even at end, maybe also because I'm good enough looking guy of the same age or maybe because she like Italians and their food as she said me previously xD.
I'll visit her again of course in August. She worth the price really and she gave me wonderful and very good impression of RLD in Amsterdam.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: