Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
RLD early
Posted: 2016-08-02, 12:49 pm

Bemushroomed
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Going to be in Amsterdam early on a long layover. Is it worth it to swing into the city between 8 and 10 am looking for girls? Will the selection be terrible or can I find someone worth paying fr?

Any girls to be avoided during that time frame?

Also, is it okay to get high and then visit a girl?
Re: RLD early
Posted: 2016-08-02, 5:59 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Probably will be very few girls there that early. Officially, I think the day shift doesn't even begin until 10:00, and many of the kamers are still locked up until then (the kamers on Sint Annenstraat have the metal shutters down until 10:00, at least).

You might find maybe 3 or 4 girls in all of De Wallen at those hours, particularly if it's a weekend. Usually it's not worth going until at least noon or so.
Posted: 2016-08-02, 7:36 pm

Bemushroomed
Worth it maybe between 10 and 12?

Also, to re-ask my other question, is it acceptable to be high when visiting with girls?
Posted: 2016-08-02, 11:47 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Between 10-12 you might have a bit more luck (though you'd have been better off a couple years back when Maxx and Kim were still working), depends on the day, though. If you're there on a weekend, especially Sunday, it might still be pretty dead.

As for your other question, I'm not much of a smoker, so I've never been in that scenario myself, but I have had a few girls complain to me about guys who are too high. You might get turned away if you're visibly high. It'd depend on the girl. Some rip-off girls might welcome you, figuring they can take advantage of your impaired state.
Posted: 2016-08-03, 4:16 am

Bemushroomed
Yeah I definitely don't want to be blitzed or anything. Just a little.

Thanks a lot for the replies, you definitely helped out.

Any words to the wise?
Posted: 2016-08-03, 7:08 am

grimnul Power Kat
Nothing really in particular that hasn't already been said a thousand times on this board. I'm sure you know the basic common sense things, do a little reading through some of the topics here, quite a lot of good information.

Should answer most questions you might have, and if you can't find the answer to a particular question, feel free to ask.
Posted: 2016-08-13, 1:35 pm

Des
I remember a few years back having a few joints before circuiting the RLD. Ever been in that situation where you feel OK then suddenly it hits you and you go "Where the fuck on earth am I, and how the fuck did I get here?"

Well I had such a moment when I suddenly snapped back into reality and all I could see was a blonde sucking my cock as I lay on my back with my head propped up for a good view. However I intuitively knew I was safe and comfortable. The blonde looked up and smiled with her eyes (her mouth being otherwise engaged using her inherent expertise). I immediately recognised Angelique, the 6 foot plus 40+ year old Dutch part time stunner. I probably popped with the addition of some poppers - I find these work great with some weed (but almost impossible to get decent stuff now). However I am sure I didn't look stoned.

A word of warning. I have successfully been targeted twice by violent thugs who robbed me in or near the RLD. The first time was many years ago when I was idiotically stoned for the first time and carrying lots of money. I have also been unsuccessfully targeted a couple of times in the RLD when I was stone cold sober. Take precautions. Only take enough money for the night and try to have small value notes to bulk it out. Use a hidden money belt. Leave almost all your credit cards back at the hotel, and your wallet. Keep your cash in several awkward to get at pockets. Be aware of who might be following you.

I am sure you will have an extremely pleasant encounter with some accommodating lady. Happy hunting.
Posted: 2017-03-31, 10:34 pm

SvenUrban
Some months ago I was looking for a girl in RLD at 9. In one kamer there was a lady cleaning the kamer and I asked her where I could find a girl at that time. You can ask me she said and then we had a good fuck. I still donĀ“t know if she only was cleaning the kamer or if she even worked with clients.
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: