Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Massage (with sex ending)?
Posted: 2016-08-20, 7:40 pm

propagandapanda2
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello!

First time visiting a girl in Amsterdam...

I've combed through the lovely boards here and have seen very few massage parlors or anything of this nature as they seem to have been shut down.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a sensual/tantra/lingam massage with an option for a happy ending with sex? Preferably a non-Asian place?

Don't know if I want to visit a private house, might be less intimidated by a 'massage place' if you know what I mean..

Any input very much appreciated! Thank you!
Re: Massage (with sex ending)?
Posted: 2016-08-21, 1:53 am

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
Don't know if I want to visit a private house, might be less intimidated by a 'massage place' if you know what I mean..

I don't know much about the kind of massage places you are talking about (most seem to be Asian and some of those have closed like you say), but a "private house" is less intimidating than you think!

I've been lots of times in the past to Asmara (although Park 118 seems to get better reviews these days so might be a better place to start).

Asmara is basically "erotic massage + sex" and Park 118 is probably very similar. Both places are fairly discreet to enter and easy to get to by tram.

Once inside, a receptionist will explain the basics and then you simply choose which girl you want to see (after a very brief "hello, my name is Susie" type introduction) and how long you want to spend with them (for example an hour is €110 at Asmara or €95 at Park 118). After that you are shown to a room, you take a shower, then lie down for a massage from a naked girl! Some are better than others at this, but it can be very good when a busty girl oils up her boobs and slides then down your back (or front...)

After the massage (perhaps 20 mins) in Asmara the girls would then put a condom on you and start on a blowjob, then climb on top in cowgirl position, after which you might choose another position or whatever. If you just wanted a "happy ending" or a blowjob you could choose a shorter session (€65 for 30 mins at Park 118 or €80 at Asmara) - the girl won't mind if you don't want full sex.

All very simple, all you need to do is choose a girl and they will show you what to do "follow me, we're in this room, take a shower". It's not like some kind of club where you are expected to sit around and chat, so it's fine even if you are fairly nervous about it or just generally shy. You don't need to negotiate anything with the girl, it's a standard package and the girls will just do their "usual thing". Very lazy and relaxing - the girls aren't always the hottest (compared to the RLD) but there's usually someone to attract my attention.

*Park 118
http://gentlemensclubamsterdam.com/
Address: Sarphatipark 118
Nearest tram stop: Centuurbaan / Van Woustraat (trams 3 or 4)
30 minutes: € 65
45 minutes: € 80
60 minutes: € 95

*Asmara
http://www.asmara.nl/en/
Address: Willem de Zwijgerlaan 70
Nearest tram stop: Willem de Zwijgerlaan (trams 12,13,14)
€ 80 for 30 minutes; Body to Body Massage, Oral Sex and Sexual Intercourse
€ 110 for 60 minutes; Body to Body Massage, Oral Sex and Sexual Intercourse
€ 160 for 60 minutes; Body to Body Massage, Oral Sex, Sexual Intercourse and 69

For some links to reviews e.t.c see my post in this thread - Not my usual punting grounds

Posted: 2016-08-21, 5:29 pm

propagandapanda2
Thanks for the great and thoughtful reply! Will definitely try this
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: