Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Apartments like this
Posted: 2016-08-21, 8:21 pm

zigg
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have been trying to find an apartment to stay in Amsterdam for around 3 months for a good price (around 50 euros a day). I really like these kinds of apartments:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Lom ... 9724?hl=en

Does anyone know a website where I can rent one of these? Thanks
Re: Apartments like this
Posted: 2016-08-26, 5:05 am

Roland Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
You can try elenx.nl or air bnb. If using air make sure that you push the monthly option to narrow your search otherwise at 100 to 125 euros per night most places will be out of your ball park.

Both are reputable sites.

Craigslist is very dodgy with lots of rip-offs.

Do not accept any explanation on craigslist apartments. ....I am out of country but my "whatever" will give you the key when you arrive but you must pay in advance....... Also do a google street view as many of the numbers do not actually exist. If you can't see 800 Prinsengracht on Google then you know it doesn't exist. Other craigslist red flags are dogs are okay, cats are okay, parking is available, or there is an elevator (only in rare instances in town are there elevators)...suburbs a different story.

Good luck.

Regards, Roland

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: