Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Handjob without condom
Posted: 2016-10-08, 9:59 pm

saul66
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Is there anywhere I can go to get a handjob (nothing else) without a condom? Will girls at the RLD do it for 50 euros extra?
Re: Handjob without condom
Posted: 2016-10-08, 10:30 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
saul66 wrote:
Will girls at the RLD do it for 50 euros extra?

Yeah, please don't come here if you're willing to pay 50 euros extra for that. You're part of the reason why the Amsterdam RLD has gone to shit in recent years.

Posted: 2016-10-08, 10:40 pm

grimnul Power Kat
I gotta agree. Most decent girls'd do that for free. Don't encourage them to nickel and dime people for what should be standard service.
Posted: 2016-10-09, 12:24 pm

Matri13
Most girls do it anyway. When i was there the girls mostly gave me a quick bbhj before the cbj to make it hard (i was hard anyway because they were hot as fuck). Never pay extra for it.
Posted: 2016-10-09, 12:54 pm

saul66
Really? I thought most girls were insistent on doing everything with a condom
Posted: 2016-10-09, 1:10 pm

Matri13
Nah the thing is you cant really get any STD's from a bareback handjob unless ur dick has an open wound and she does too then that might be possible but that is unlikely cause you wont go and have a handjob with a bleeding dick XD Cause it will hurt.

But yeah, amsterdam seem to have had some problems with people not knowing how much it costs for stuff, usually they pay more than neccesarry which makes girls insistant on extra money for service included in the 50 euro package. Things like perhaps being nude or touching for an extra 50 euro.
From what i gather things like that was ALWAYS included in the basic package but because tourists messed up so much during that time girls became greedy.

I myself know this 2nd hand not firsthand cause i had my first trip this summer.
Posted: 2016-10-13, 11:05 pm

rand6
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
saul66 wrote:

Yeah, please don't come here if you're willing to pay 50 euros extra for that. You're part of the reason why the Amsterdam RLD has gone to shit in recent years.

If they ask him to pay extra for it there isn't really much he can do
Posted: 2016-10-15, 2:05 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
rand6 wrote:
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
saul66 wrote:

If they ask him to pay extra for it there isn't really much he can do

Yeah, he can decline to pay extra, cut his losses and save the extra 50 for a more decent, deserving provider, like most of us would do in that situation. Are you a fucking moron? Okay, sorry, the answer to that one is obvious.

Folks: visitors like this jackass here are the reason why you can't have an even remotely decent, reasonably priced experience in De Wallen anymore. He's now permanently banned (as are his other accounts "bjrez" and "saul66"--a bit pathetic replying to oneself in a thread, no?) as he'll obviously never post anything worth reading here.

[ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: