Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Who are the must-see stars of the rld right now?
Posted: 2016-10-10, 6:22 pm

Mrflirt
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi

I've managed to get a trip to Amsterdam every few years for the last 15 or so and always knew to look out for various "famous" favourites. Names that come to mind are Nina, the fabulous black Nicole, cookie, Carla, polish Anna though I never actually ended up with her, and top of my list from 15 years ago, an amazing Bulgarian girl also called Anna who introduced me to the delights of having her slap my face and spit on me while fucking my brains out....

But I find myself back here at short notice after an absence of some three years, and having been through the reviews it seems all the good ones have gone! There's not even an up to date top ten I can make sense of.

So my quick question is, who are the stars I should try and see? Who are the cookies, the Nina's, the German Kim's of today?

By the way had a fantastic first session today with Elana, a mid thirties Spanish brunette close by to the "hospital club".

Will do a full trip report on return but any recc's gratefully shagged.
Re: Who are the must-see stars of the rld right now?
Posted: 2016-10-10, 6:59 pm

grimnul Power Kat
My go-tos are Simona on Sint Annenstraat, Veronika on Stoofsteeg, and Desi, who is now in Singel on Spuistraat. Ella on Bethlemsteeg is also nice, and Agnieszka also gets very good reports, but I've never managed to see her.

The trouble is, most of us regulars on this site have our favorites already, and tend to stick to mostly seeing them, so not a ton of new girls get reported. We don't get a ton of new blood here, and when we do get new posters, a lot of them seem to post maybe a handful of times and disappear without contributing, so the girls section has stagnated somewhat. Nothing against this site, of course, it's a fantastic resource and the people here are great, it just is what it is.

What I do from time to time, and I've had good success with, is to use the hookers.nl map: http://www.hookers.nl/maps/showmap.php?f=F9a

If you notice, quite a few of the girls there have pretty good ratings, and many are unknown/unreported here. I like to make a list of some of the girls on the map and try to find one or two of them. That's actually how I found Desi, back when she was in De Wallen. It's a bit of a risk, of course, but I've had some very good sessions that way.
Re: Who are the must-see stars of the rld right now?
Posted: 2016-10-10, 7:24 pm

Mrflirt
good tips thanks. I've made some notes based on your suggestions, to give a little structure to my meandering!

Here for three days, unfortunately the slow end of the week, but I'm sure I'll have fun!
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: