Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
€50
Posted: 2016-10-10, 11:47 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Who springs to mind, that is almost guaranteed to give a good service for €50? with the current conversion rate from GBP - EUR being pretty poor, I'm going to be budgeting more tightly, yet wisely. recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Re: €50
Posted: 2016-10-11, 12:14 am

grimnul Power Kat
Veronika. €50 will get you at least 20 minutes of whatever you want.
Posted: 2016-10-11, 12:36 am

Amsterdamaged1
grimnul wrote:
Veronika. €50 will get you at least 20 minutes of whatever you want.

Great minds think a like ;) she's been on my to do list for a while, past couple of trips, but never seen her around :(
Posted: 2016-10-11, 1:09 am

grimnul Power Kat
Camp out outside her kamer. She's worth the wait. Sorry in advance if I'm in there with her, you're gonna be waiting a while.
Posted: 2016-10-11, 1:10 pm

Amsterdamaged1
grimnul wrote:
Camp out outside her kamer. She's worth the wait. Sorry in advance if I'm in there with her, you're gonna be waiting a while.

Not a bad idea. I think, I'll just catch her at the start of her shift though. ;) I've heard nithing but good things, so if I manage to meet her, I'll be chuffed.
Posted: 2016-10-17, 5:10 am

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
Who springs to mind, that is almost guaranteed to give a good service for €50?

Good idea for a topic...... although my list of possibles will be relatively short!

Lilly, Stoofsteeg 12, Days is an obvious one. Still working Wed, Sat, Sun afternoons as far as I know, with two different people observed last Wednesday who seemed to be camping outside her kamer. Very popular, very nice girl, very beautiful. I've never done anything particularly wild with her, but I remember her CBJ as being very good, I'm pretty sure she allows full touching, and she's just a pleasure to fuck because she's really beautiful.

A little further down is Elena at Stoofsteeg 10-R, dayshift. Another girl you can hand a €50 note to and expect good service - maybe not wild PSE or mind-blowing sex, but just a very enjoyable time with a nice, young, good-looking girl. Doesn't do cowgirl position, doesn't allow pussy touching, but the niceness of her boobs makes up for that ;) Has been happy to finish me with BBHJ in recent sessions. Very friendly, I like her a lot.

Sylvia at Molensteeg 11-1 on days is another girl I can count on for decent service at €50 (she wasn't there when I looked for her last Friday but she's been a regular for years on Molensteeg). Maybe a little bit passive compared to some other girls, not particularly well-known, but if you just want to pleasure yourself on a cutesome, young, co-operative and rather sweet girl she's another one you just hand over the €50 to and enjoy yourself without any hassle. Full touching should be OK. Nothing particularly amazing about the sex, I just find Sylvia has that slightly submissive, young-looking appeal which I like. She's a nice girl who seems genuinely pleased to get repeat custom.

Another possibility would be Nicole who I understand is now working at OzA 25-L, upper room on nights (didn't seem to be occupied when I was there, but i suspect I was looking too early in the evening or too early in the week). Two good recent reviews as well as my drooling assessment of her. Nicole was charging €50 for CBJ or €100 for suck & fuck when I saw her last year in a different kamer, but retro says €50 for suck & fuck more recently. Anyway if you see her you can ask what she charges, she's the kind of girl who you can trust to give you a straight answer. Very tasty petite girl with enhanced boobs, looks great in a bikini. Just do it....

That would be about it for my €50 girls....... not all superstars by any means but a nice selection I think.

Posted: 2016-10-18, 6:44 pm

retro Power Kat
Aldebran Linkbat wrote:
Quote:
Who springs to mind, that is almost guaranteed to give a good service for €50?

Another possibility would be Nicole who I understand is now working at OzA 25-L, upper room on nights (didn't seem to be occupied when I was there, but i suspect I was looking too early in the evening or too early in the week). Two good recent reviews as well as my drooling assessment of her. Nicole was charging €50 for CBJ or €100 for suck & fuck when I saw her last year in a different kamer, but retro says €50 for suck & fuck more recently. Anyway if you see her you can ask what she charges, she's the kind of girl who you can trust to give you a straight answer. Very tasty petite girl with enhanced boobs, looks great in a bikini. Just do it...

Yep I had a great time with Nicole for €50. I'd recommend her going on the session I had, I'll be looking for her next time.

When I first saw her in the window I actually thought, I bet Aldebran from the board would like her being that shes so petite and then I saw your review of her so you'd already found her :)
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: