Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
BJ + sex now costs €100? (admin edit: it doesn't, but Amsterdam sucks)
Posted: 2016-11-19, 11:16 pm

haoya
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. 
Last year all girls I saw charged €50 for bj + sex... Now they all seem to say €50 but then 5 minutes in they say €50 more for full service, even if at the start they said €50 for full? :-(
Re: BJ + sex now costs €100?
Posted: 2016-11-20, 1:11 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Yeah, I gave up on De Wallen a long time ago. It is now simply a place for tourists and locals alike to get completely ripped off. In principle the price is still €50 for a BJ and sex, but the vast majority of girls are dishonest and will likely demand more money mid-session for stuff that has already been agreed to at the door for €50. This is why I no longer recommend Amsterdam to anyone ever. It absolutely sucks. For sex tourism, you basically want to forget Amsterdam entirely and look elsewhere. Germany would be a good choice. At least until fucking idiot overpaying tourists ruin that too. But it actually takes a bit more effort to get to the decent places there (which are located in more remote areas requiring a car to access) so there is still some hope. But yeah, Amsterdam is done. Coming here is a complete waste of money. Don't bother. Only reason I'm still here is my job, but that also sucks, like everything else here (hint: to anyone else considering moving here, don't. Everything that was ever good about this place is now gone.)

Posted: 2016-11-20, 11:27 am

jimmy_nova
I never really liked to downplay the RLD here given that it's the main purpose of the forum, but in over ten years of visiting Amsterdam, I've never felt like the RLD was the place to go if you're looking for value for money.

There are places in the Netherlands outside Amsterdam where you can get a full hour for €100, which includes oral, sex in multiple position, massage, DFK, DATY, GFE, cum twice, etc.. Park 118 seems to be the best in Amsterdam at €95, but DFK and DATY are extra, so the rate shoots up to €145-€175 depending on the girl if you're into those things.

I've never been to Germany, so I can't even imagine how much better it could be there.
Re: BJ + sex now costs €100? (admin edit: it doesn't, but Amsterdam sucks)
Posted: 2016-11-20, 1:42 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
jimmy_nova wrote:
I never really liked to downplay the RLD here given that it's the main purpose of the forum

Don't worry about that. I guess it was the case in past but nowadays I really don't know what its purpose is. Really the only reason it still exists is A) I found a way to run it very cheaply a couple years ago and B) I have a handful of friends who would be disappointed if it went away. I guess I would be too, if only for the nostalgia. I still enjoy the community we have here, even though lots of folks have left. But it's no longer a useful resource for the sex tourist. I mean, first, everyone is aware that there is much better value for money to be had elsewhere (Amsterdam has to be by far the worst compared to literally every other place in Europe that has legal prostitution.) Second, look at the volume of reviews in "The Girls." Nobody bothers writing anything. We don't have up to date info. In theory it's possible to report on other cities and countries, but nobody really does because you're obviously better off doing that research on other websites. Anyway, we've been around since 1995 (I think... I wasn't involved back then) and on some level I just think it's nice to keep such an old site alive. I'm old-fashioned and hate change, so there you go. :-)

Posted: 2016-11-20, 2:48 pm

haoya
They also seem to only give about 10 minutes for €50 in the RLD now too, which is just stupid. Won't be going to Amsterdam again, will have to find another place. Can you recommend other places in Netherlands, like you said €100 for a full hour? Are they still as attractive as the girls in the RLD?
Re: BJ + sex now costs €100? (admin edit: it doesn't, but Amsterdam sucks)
Posted: 2016-11-20, 3:13 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Check out our "Other Cities" forums, recent threads here and also other sites like hookers.nl to better understand what's available elsewhere. In the end, it's a frequently asked question and this thread has run its course.

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: