Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
What's happened in De Wallen?
Posted: 2016-11-30, 1:07 pm

docisin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I came to the Dam in '11 and it was great. I'm here now, and although it's end of November and slightly cold, the girls seem as cold as the weather! Is this a recent development? They're still for the most part, hot, and sexy, but they won't do anything for the 50 euros, most of them won't get completely naked, and I find it really off putting. I really enjoyed it back in '11, but now it seems like a cold business. Any suggestions on where to go in Amsterdam? I wouldn't mind a swing club or anything hot. THANKS!
Re: What's happened in De Wallen?
Posted: 2016-11-30, 1:25 pm

stix
Try de pijp for value and the area around Albert cuypstraat is good for a beer and food as well, the vibe in Amsterdam has changed my first visit was in 2005, on the plus side most but not all of the unsavoury characters aren't like ne'er tolerated
Posted: 2016-11-30, 8:28 pm

retro Power Kat
I second going to De Pijp, lot's of hotties and some great times to be had. It's not to far away, 10-15 minutes on the tram, 30 minutes walk.
Or the Singel, a few more hotties work there nowadays.
Posted: 2016-11-30, 11:01 pm

Forest04
Do the girls in the De Pjip area work till late?
Posted: 2016-12-01, 8:24 pm

retro Power Kat
I've been at De Pijp at around 12.30 am and there were plenty of women still working .
Posted: 2016-12-02, 7:04 pm

jimmy_nova
Amsterdam is the wrong place to be if you're looking for good value for money. Try some other Dutch cities?
Posted: 2017-01-08, 12:38 pm

shaunpkr
wanted to ask I've vistied RLD but never De Pijp, what are the best time/day and what can I expect different to RLD? and what are these post people saying RLD has gone to bad since there getting charged 100/ being ripped off I'm pretty sure there are good providers still out there who want you have a good time. If anyone can confirm let me know I was there last April so not sure much can change in like 9 months
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: