Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
First Time in RLD
Posted: 2016-12-04, 2:46 pm

tommychall6
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
My friend and I (two straight guys) are too nervous to split up when going to the windows or to one of the clubs. Are we allowed to stay together? What are the scenarios where this would work? Are threesomes allowed? Are we allowed to watch each other? Does that change the cost? Any info would be awesome.
Re: First Time in RLD
Posted: 2016-12-04, 6:21 pm

grimnul Power Kat
My understanding is that for safety reasons, girls are not allowed to have two guys in their kamer at once. Some girls will break this rule, but it will cost extra.
Posted: 2016-12-04, 10:07 pm

docisin
Well, first, no reason to be nervous; splitting up is fine; otherwise you'll just look like the typical obnoxious tourist, the likes of which are ruining the RLD. Second, I'm pretty sure everything is allowed if you want to pay for it. Never met a window girl that wasn't interested in the Bennies....
Posted: 2016-12-05, 12:07 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Sounds to me like there's more involved here than nervousness. I don't know that the girls aren't "allowed" to have two guys in at once (pun intended!), but it is a security risk as noted, and many will refuse.

If you get a girl who will go along with it the bad news is that your total cost will double. The good news is that if you leave the girl out, it's free!

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: