Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 26 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
returning the favor
Posted: 2016-12-22, 12:50 am

josephallen
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
im gonna be in amsterdam at 26th of dec till 1 jan, any places do u want me to check out? any specific girls to u want to make sure are there? ill try my best to check for you, since i have the hookers map printed out lol.

Posted: 2016-12-22, 1:17 am

grimnul Power Kat
Just do me a favor and see if you can find Desi in Singel and find out if she has a regular room, what her day off is these days, and if she'll still be there in late March/early April.

Missed her my last two trips now, I'd love to be able to see her again next time.
Re: returning the favor
Posted: 2016-12-22, 2:56 am

josephallen
will do, i seem to find 3 desi's in singel while researching, a daisy and 2 desi's to be exact, what does she look like?

Posted: 2016-12-22, 3:25 am

grimnul Power Kat
It's the brunette Bulgarian Desi. She's somewhat petite, very slim, super tight body, very toned, not an ounce of fat on her. Big fake tits. Tattoo on her back. Usually wears a black bikini with these metal rings or rivets on it (or at least used to, that may have changed). She's apparently at Spuistraat 24 these days, though she's been spotted in other rooms.

If you find her, do yourself a favor and have a session with her. Incredible blowjob skills, great sex, and a very fun, friendly girl.
Posted: 2016-12-22, 12:19 pm

josephallen
thanks bro, will check her out and do her xD also will ask her the questions you told me :D

Posted: 2016-12-28, 1:23 am

KappaKeepo
Hi again, I've gathered this list from search results. If it's convenient for you, could you check

Agnieska, OzA 72-3
Simona, Sint Annenstraat 122
Sylvia, Molenstaag 11-1 or 14?
Nicole, OzA 25L

Also if they're around on 30 or NY eve?

Thanks.
Posted: 2016-12-28, 3:20 am

josephallen
ill check for u tomorrow, no problem

Posted: 2016-12-28, 1:50 pm

josephallen
oza 72-1-2-3 are all posted for rent, no one inside
i did not find nicole on 25-L, it was another lady, maybe nicole is nightshift?
i did not find silvia in molensteeg, maybe night shift also?
as for simona , wednesday is her day off, so maybe tomorrow, now im off to spuistraat to search for desi

Posted: 2016-12-28, 2:40 pm

josephallen
grinmul i couldnt find bulg desi on spui 24, day off perhaps?

Posted: 2016-12-28, 2:53 pm

josephallen
didnt even find the desi in 19-2, im off to the wallen again

Posted: 2016-12-28, 3:36 pm

josephallen
i jyst got out of the kamer of bulgarian veronika, blonde, dollen 111, s&f with touching and multiple positions for 20mins for 50euro, great blowjob and handjob but if she starts the sex switching back to hj or bj costs 50 extra, nice body and friendly girl.

Posted: 2016-12-28, 9:11 pm

KappaKeepo
Oh no, no agnieska? :(

Are you going for another round at night?

Any new recommendation that you've just visited, keep it coming.
Posted: 2016-12-28, 9:12 pm

josephallen
ill probably try another random girl tonight, will keep you updated

Posted: 2016-12-28, 9:15 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Nicole is night shift, yes. I saw her in the window at that location last trip in October. Didn't visit her, though, because I'd just stepped out of Agnieszka's door.

Agnieszka is probably just away for the holidays. When I saw her, she had no plans to quit any time soon.
Posted: 2016-12-29, 12:51 am

josephallen
on 25-L there was nobody, its 11:50pm i asked the girl next to her about a nicole working next to her she said she doesnt think so.

Posted: 2016-12-29, 1:14 am

josephallen
i saw a good looking blonde on stoofsteeg 11, i asked her name and she closed the door, probably a bad provider didnt want me to search for her here and find out.. or did i do something wrong?

Posted: 2016-12-29, 1:40 am

grimnul Power Kat
Strange. She was definitely there in October. I remember because she was dancing in the window and had attracted a bit of a crowd.
Posted: 2016-12-29, 2:12 am

KappaKeepo
Do you know about Ella at Bethlemsteeg 10?

Seems like she was around from a week old report. Hopefully not all the well reviewed girls are on holidays over the next few days.
Posted: 2016-12-29, 3:00 am

josephallen
ella was definetly there on monday, tuesday is her day off, and i didnt see her there today after a few laps and checking

Posted: 2016-12-30, 4:08 pm

josephallen
for anyone interested hawaiian snow is nowhere to be found, none of greenhouse, barneys or katsu have it..

[ 26 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: