Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
First time in the Netherlands, considering Park 118 at Amsterdam
Posted: 2016-12-25, 4:34 am

KappaKeepo
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi,

Visiting the Netherlands very soon, will be in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, DH. I'm still a virgin and I'd like to get some experience while I'm there. A couple of questions that hopefully I can get some answers ASAP.

I've searched around here and it seems that Park 118 has pretty great reviews and seems to be more suitable for first timers.

1. Do you pay after you pick the girl or after everything?
2. Think 45min for 80euro suits me. Can you cum twice? If yes, is the second time during sex or HJ?
3. Do you cum into the condom while you're inside her?
4. Unlike at RLD, normal kiss/touch is ok at Park 118? (I understand I should ask this when I'm there but I guess I might as well get some info first)
5. I'm not white, is there any ethnic discrimination?
6. I look underage even for my own race, is there anything I need to get through the door?
7. Are different positions extra? Other than missionary and doggy, what are the other common positions that they do without charging extra?

If you have other locations to suggest, please do comment.

Thanks.
Re: First time in the Netherlands, considering Park 118 at Amsterdam
Posted: 2016-12-25, 11:28 am

josephallen
1) after you pick the girl
2)depends on the girl
3) yes
4) yeah but i think mouth to mouth kissing, unlike kissing other places, would cost you extra
5)no, unless u have an abnormally large dick that would make a girl uncomfortable xD
6)keep your passport with u just in case
7) i cant remember that one cuz i did only 1 position and BJ

have a safe trip and good luck.

Posted: 2016-12-25, 1:54 pm

KappaKeepo
Thanks, Do you know when does Park 118 usually become busier? Like maybe at night ?? pm, fewer girls to choose and they might rush things a bit, etc.
Posted: 2016-12-25, 2:48 pm

KappaKeepo
And btw, I've seen a few reviews of the girls at Park 118 mentioning a shower(?) after the sex? According to their website, is that extra 30euro?
Posted: 2016-12-25, 5:53 pm

josephallen
i went twice in my last trip, i think the girls are mostly there from 2 afternoon to 10 or 12, if u dont like any ask the dude if some are comming later or tomorrow, there is always 1 or 2 good looking ladies, in the session i took she just asked me to clean my balls and dick on the sink, in my experience i didnt take a shower so i dk about that..

Posted: 2016-12-25, 7:28 pm

KappaKeepo
Thanks josephallen, you went to Park 118 twice in consecutive days? Which girls were you with? I'm on a tight budget, so I'm considering going to Park 118 once and maybe have a look around RLD, especially the girls recommended here. Just not too sure what I should do, as they might be moving to other windows(?) or busy with other clients and it feels weird to just patrol around.

And if anyone knows other privehuis or RLD with the same or even better value please do recommend.
Posted: 2016-12-25, 9:21 pm

KappaKeepo
Does Park 118 update the list of girls available on their Dutch website or English website?
Posted: 2016-12-25, 10:43 pm

josephallen
yes the update regularly, i was with gaby and she was awesome, no they were not consecutive days, one was a wednesday one was a saturday

Posted: 2016-12-31, 2:33 am

KappaKeepo
First day in Amsterdam, went to Park 118 once in the afternoon, mixed feelings. But the desire to go again on NYE for another girl is increasing every second.

Went to Simona as well. Holy fuck the crowd of people along the RLD streets are packed like London peak hours. So scary to approach the girls when there's a shit ton of people around you, especially at afternoon/before evening (most girls on my shortlist are apparently on day shift but also on holidays).

At night, walked past Sint Annen 122 and saw the girl is at the window, thinking that must be Simona, but damn it's scary to approach her. She opened her door halfway to attract customers. Walked another round, YOLO. saw in front of me a guy was looking at Simona because she's inviting him, he paused for awhile then walked away. No idea about the people walking behind me, but there's my chance. After 1 or 2 short sentence, went inside immediately and continued the discussion about she closed the curtains. My negotiation was shit and I would've definitely been rip off if she isn't a well reviewed girl.

Full detail will be in my report, just want to share my first RLD experience. Didn't know that the post fap mind clearing trauma actually applies to sex as well. Considered "that's enough hookers for me" right after the Simona session, turns out I'm just a cheap fucker. Anyway, won't be back in Amsterdam at least for the next 1.5 years, might as well splash some money while I still can. Hopefully Monique will be available.
Posted: 2016-12-31, 2:59 am

josephallen
do you want me to show you around and help u approach and negotiate tomorrow? i pmed you but i dont think you can pm back cuz of post count so thats why i posted here, we can smoke up and have a drink too, your call.

Posted: 2016-12-31, 11:04 am

KappaKeepo
Thanks for the offer but I'm only going to park 118 and possibly one at De Waller tomorrow noon before I leave. Also have quite a few places to visit. Have fun.
Posted: 2016-12-31, 2:19 pm

josephallen
thanks you too

[ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: