Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Advice on finding a girl that will allow deep throat with head holding?
Posted: 2016-12-26, 4:40 pm

NotSelfAware
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Interested in finding this service somewhere in Amsterdam, preferably a day girl but that's not hugely important. Not sure how important the head holding part is. From what I've read here my impression has been that girls might be reluctant to allow that, but it's also possible it wouldn't improve the experience that much as long as the girl is enthusiastic enough. I've read a lot of the threads about DT topics but thought this was specific enough that I should create a new thread. I'm NOT looking for any BDSM/forcefulness, and I am pretty sure that will be obvious when talking to the girls as my general demeanour does not suggest I would, I'm just after prolonged deep throat until I am able to finish during the act. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. Happy holidays!
Re: Advice on finding a girl that will allow deep throat with head holding?
Posted: 2016-12-26, 8:11 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Head holding is probably going to be a no-go. For safety reasons, and because of their comfort, it's pretty unlikely that a window girl will allow this. For deepthroat in general, Simona on Sint Annenstraat and Desi in Singel are top notch. Simona does have a very extensive menu of extras if you're willing to pay a little more, so it's possible she might allow head holding, though I doubt it. Worth asking her, though, she is very accommodating.
Posted: 2016-12-26, 10:44 pm

NotSelfAware
Thanks for the response. What you've said is very understandable and I'll definitely be careful in discussing it with them, if I end up breaching the subject at all. From what I've read from searching these forums Desi sounds like my best bet. I'll try to see her when I get back to Amsterdam in the new year.
Posted: 2016-12-31, 1:27 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
When i used to see Elodie when she worked at Sint Annendwarstratt 1-3 , we used to finish the session with her sitting on the end of the bed while i stood in front of her giving deep throat while grabbing her hair , but bear in mind i was a regular whether or not she would do this for a first timer/new customer is unlikely.

In my experience the more you visit the same Girl the more the are open to kinkier sex.

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: