Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
First time in Amsterdam..Need help
Posted: 2017-01-02, 1:53 pm

ozdude7
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi,

This is my time in Amsterdam and i will be here for the next 4 days. Need some suggestions to help me out with the RLD area. Kindly suggest some girls which I can try out?
Re: First time in Amsterdam..Need help
Posted: 2017-01-02, 2:40 pm

KappaKeepo
Have a look at the previous newcomer post just on the first page of the forum, too much stuff to go through. Two recommendations:

Ella, Bethlemsteeg 10.

Simona, Sint Annenstraat 122.

I'm far from experienced, but just finished my first trip. If you're shy like me, just remember that you're a stranger in a city where no one knows you. If you're still irrationally shy, just like me, go during the day. About when the day shift starts, noon/early afternoon.
Posted: 2017-01-02, 2:53 pm

ozdude7
Thanks a lot for the info..I will leave for the RLD area in an hour's time. Hope it won't be too crowded.

Since I'm new i am unable to find Bethlemsteeg 10 or Bethlemsteeg in google maps. It would be great if you can share the google maps location of the same.

Cheers.
Posted: 2017-01-02, 4:02 pm

KappaKeepo
not sure if I can post link here but this is the website with most of the RLD maps, even photos of the windows from the outside. the website looks kinda poorly designed and dodgy, but the map is really helpful.

Bethlemsteeg is on the left side, it's a one way dead end towards a strip club (I think) and some other windows. I haven't been in there, it's quite dark.

Edit: yup I don't have permission to post links/images. Search for "amsterdam-red-light-district-maps"

Ideally, you should negotiate before you step inside. Most people are comfortable doing that. As I was quite shy, I just looked for well reviewed girls, have a word or two with the girl as I'm stepping inside, then I confirm their names and price, etc.
Posted: 2017-01-02, 4:56 pm

ozdude7
Yes, I'm also quite the same type of a guy..I want to go to girls which have good reviews that's why I asked for Google maps location. But I will try out Ella and Simona as you suggested..
Posted: 2017-01-02, 5:49 pm

KappaKeepo
There's quite a few more girls frequently mentioned on this forum, but unfortunately most were on holiday. Not sure if they have resumed working yet or not. So if you want to reduce the risk of being ripped off to a minimum, stick to the recommendations. Go through the list on the "The Girls" subforum and familiarise yourself with the streets. Ask for their names to confirm.
Posted: 2017-01-02, 6:18 pm

josephallen
some girls when asked for their names will say no and shut the door, if that happened that means you got saved from a big ripoff.

Posted: 2017-01-02, 6:25 pm

ozdude7
Thanks a lot for the info..I'm trying to find out from the list of Girls where i can visit or someone has visited recently in the last 2 days and can share the info regarding the same. but anyways i will try my luck and will definitely share my feedback on this site. Cheers.
Posted: 2017-01-02, 8:05 pm

retro Power Kat
Have a look through the Girls section and see if their are any you like the sound of. Theres a few that generally get good reviews so note down there locations.

The map is here http://www.amsterdam-red-light-district ... trict.html

Theres also a good map at the top of the girls section.
Posted: 2017-01-06, 11:14 pm

geordie44
So I was in Ams on Wednesday (about 15.00) and having seen this thread decided to go and check out Simona and Ella.
Simona wasnt really my type looks wise. Think shes had those lip implants that make them look a bit fish like, so decided to take a look at Ella. Easy to fine (immediately opposite the foor to La Vie En Rose. Wow. Stunner (IMHO) so after a very brief q&a at the door, in I went.
She was great, assured me she wasnt like the other girls and looking to rip off. 50 euors in hand. All her chat was putting me at ease. She jumped up onto the bed, did a striptease and welcomed me across and helped me to complete my undressing. Fab bj, plenty of touching allowed and good eye contact. The 3 pos (about 20 mins all in all) Great value at 50 euros. Ill def be back. She is the 1st time Ive had a good experience with a Romanian girl.

My last 3 visits to the wallen, Ive taken advice off this forum and had great experiences with nice girls who tried hard to please, and did so. My previous trips have all been pretty poor and some utter rip offs (as I clearly cant choose wisely) so Im sticking to Ignatzmice recommendations from now on.
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: