Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Recommendation for stag trip
Posted: 2017-01-07, 9:33 pm

damanator
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
More of a avid long term reader of this site for the last 10 years nearly rather than a poster, next week I will be visiting Amsterdam for the 12th time. Each time however it was in a small group, this reason is for a stag . I know the easy places to go will be the RLd but I was really hoping would anyone know the following.....

Where to get tickets for a reccomended club on a weekend? What club to reccomend? Any chance of going somewhere where there isn't too many tourists and decent house music? Nothing too hardcore??? Smoker friendly maybe ???

Also in general is there any tips for daytime activities other than the Heineken tour???

Finally I was wondering if there was any private houses in alkmaar?

Thanks
Re: Recommendation for stag trip
Posted: 2017-01-07, 11:29 pm

josephallen
normally some will tell you to use the search function but i like to be helpful so i used it and searched a bit for ya, also cuz i used it for my trip 12 days back:

a great club is escape nightclub, i dont know whats the enterance though, something between 20-30euros and there is a vip place for 60 euros i guess. not sure if they allow smoking buds but they don't allow smoking regular smoke like marlboro and such.

a great bar is the hospital bar, 25euro enterance 2 drinks(not all drinks included just beer and such, rest is extra) great girls and really nice atmosphere. opens till 1:30am or 2 maybe as i remember

bars that open late(for your late night walks in the cold,, damn i miss it already)..:

St James Irish Pub amsterdam is good for food (opens till 3am)

mulligans irish bar (opens till 3am)

the old sailor (opens till 3am)

Gollem Beer Cafe in De Pijp is great for beer (opens till 3am)

pubs that let u smoke weed:

several of the coffeeshops on Warmoesstraat have been forced to become bars, where you can smoke weed.

I'd say the best ones were hill Street blues and Kings Cross. Kings Cross is also open til 3am, if you're out late.

The Red Light bar in de Wallen allows both too, but only upstairs.

Batavia 1920 situated at Prins Hendrikkade 85 were the smoking area is located in the basement.

Lost in Amsterdam, Nieuwendijk 19 which has great smoking areas to the rear.

On Warmoesstraat as well as Hill Street Blues already mentioned, there is the former Green House Effect now trading as Bones.

Try "The Bottle" - Oudebrugsteeg 25 (5 minutes walk from central station on the right off Damrak). No tobacco, but you can smoke weed/hash in the bar. Open 'till 3AM Sunday to Thursday and 4AM on Friday/Saturday. Friendly staff too!

if you fancy another place you walk by, ask them if they allow smoking, because thats all i know^.

basically in amsterdam its hard to avoid the tourists lol, anyways the time you're going at(nxt week) there will be very few tourists i guess..

other than heineken u got the icebar xtracold is really nice to visit, casa rosso live sex show(peep show) its really nice it has a lesbian show and cigar smoking from pussy and ass which is really original and some regular sex then some dancing and stuff, 1 drink(alot of choices) with enterance for 40euros. canal tours(maybe rent a boat on your own? its fun to sail while smoking a bud. maybe go to the yab yum museum? or rijksmuseum or van gogh museum, also you can go to the amsterdam dungeon(also its better while high but ull get considerably more scared lol) maybe visit the windmills or a dutch cheese factory or cow farm, all are nice options and are fun

i wanted to go to alkmaar but my too high too sleepy travel friend didnt make it possible, so i have no info on that..

all the info above is from this site and from pms to me, i own 0 of this info(except for the escape nightclub part) but i went to most of them and what was written was true. if you need anything else pm me or reply here and i will be happy to help, the site is a goldmine. finally, i wrote all this, be a good person and remember to write us a trip report, we always appreciate one. and most of all have fun cuz before u know it you will be on a plane back...

Posted: 2017-01-07, 11:43 pm

josephallen
ill also throw in some extra brothel info i found online for my first trip:

park118: SARPHATIPARK 118, 1073 ED AMSTERDAM 10am-12am

sexclub vienna: Rijnstraat 224
1079 HV Amsterdam, NL

club lv: Middenweg 144, 1097 BV Amsterdam

golden key sexclub: Overtoom 294, 1054 JC Amsterdam clubgoldenkey.nl

cristal club: Stadhouderskade 64, 1072 AD Amsterdam crystalclub.nl

Luxe sexclub en massage: Bos en Lommerweg 175, 1055 DS Amsterdam, Nederland http://www.bbprive.nl/

strip club only but great: http://www.bananenbar.nl/ Oudezijds Achterburgwal 37,,1001 RH open 8PM to 2AM except fri sat till 3AM price 25euro 1 drink 60 euro unlimited drinks.

la-vie-en-proost strip club: Bethlehemsteeg 23,
1076 XP

Love Club 21 privehuis: Koestraat 21, 1012 BW

Satyricon Club(not sure what it is): Roompotstraat 1, 1078 KS

Selina Topless: Thorbeckeplein 22, 1017 CS (club may be closed)

Society Anonyme: Stadhouderskade 64, 1073 AD

Wasteland BDSM Club: Northsea Venue, Amsterdam, 1506 PS

club luxury: Buiten Wieringerstraat 3-5, 1013 GH Amsterdam http://luxuryclub.com/en/index.php

no i have not visited all of them(obviously) but the info is pretty much legit, search them up before going though.

Posted: 2017-01-12, 11:05 am

damanator
Thanks ever so much for your help, absoloute godsend!

I've filed some previous trip reports on here, but I'm sure I will do a detailed account of events this time round !!!!
Posted: 2017-01-12, 7:47 pm

lightmeup
hi josephallen, do you know how much the dances are in hospital bar? is touching allowed?
Posted: 2017-01-12, 10:18 pm

josephallen
lightmeup i always went there after a session in the rld, so never went for a dance, also i never saw anyone asking for a dance they just watch and chill with drinks, it is possible to have a dance, but i dont know if touching is allowed.

joseph

Posted: 2017-01-13, 4:38 am

lightmeup
Ok well, thanks for the tip on the bar anyway, I will check it out in feb.
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: