Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Simona or Park 118?
Posted: 2017-01-12, 8:08 pm

Gotcha_jrg
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi guys!

So I'm going to Amsterdam on the 19th of January but just for some hours, so even though I want a long session (one hour would be great), I can't waste that much time. I need your advice, what would be the best? Simona from the Wallen (she would be the only one well reviewed who's not on holidays at the Wallen) or one of the girls at Park 118? I know that at Park 118 girls take their time, but maybe Simona has better looks (I haven't seen her), or she simply gives a better service. What do you think? Would appreciate your advice.
Re: Simona or Park 118?
Posted: 2017-01-12, 9:55 pm

shaunpkr
If your there for only a couple hours, then in my opinion I think Park118 would be much better in terms of what you get for your money comes pretty close to good, but some people like window shopping/specific girls so it really boils down to what you want and how much you want to pay. Honestly it comes down to you and what you want from your short time in Amsterdam.
Re: Simona or Park 118?
Posted: 2017-01-27, 8:52 pm

icebaby
Gotcha_jrg wrote:
Hi guys!

So I'm going to Amsterdam on the 19th of January but just for some hours, so even though I want a long session (one hour would be great), I can't waste that much time. I need your advice, what would be the best? Simona from the Wallen (she would be the only one well reviewed who's not on holidays at the Wallen) or one of the girls at Park 118? I know that at Park 118 girls take their time, but maybe Simona has better looks (I haven't seen her), or she simply gives a better service. What do you think? Would appreciate your advice.

Hi Gotcha_jrg,

I guessing you have already visited Dam by now, but it would be nice to hear of your experience at Park 118 if you did end up going there.

I'm travelling to Dam on Sunday and would like to pay this place a visit.

Thanks in advance

Ice Baby
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: