Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Best girls in RLD this week...?
Posted: 2017-01-17, 12:41 pm

Holdam9
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi, I'll be in Amsterdam from Thursday for 7 days. I know a lot of girls might be on holiday at the moment so was just wondering who would be best to try and see that are still there?

Thanks for any help or advice!
Re: Best girls in RLD this week...?
Posted: 2017-01-17, 8:15 pm

greenback
That'd be one I'd also be interested in. Also is the board planning a Top 19 for 2916 ... most interested in the outcome.
Posted: 2017-01-18, 6:18 pm

akaDrPussy Moderator
greenback wrote:
That'd be one I'd also be interested in. Also is the board planning a Top 19 for 2916 ... most interested in the outcome.

Fuck.....im not sure i will be around in 900 years! :)

Having skipped the poll last year because of the general apathy displayed in participating in voting in previous polls with very few members taking part, I will be organising one for this year probably around early March. In the course of the last two years since the last poll was held many well known girls who featured every year in the Top 10 have moved on so this should/could be an interesting and useful exercise but only if significantly more people participate in casting their votes!

Regards

Posted: 2017-01-18, 9:04 pm

IQ
Great news DrPussy! And just in time for my next trip too. More than happy to participate in such a worthy exercise.
Posted: 2017-01-19, 12:23 am

retro Power Kat
akaDrPussy wrote:
Having skipped the poll last year because of the general apathy displayed in participating in voting in previous polls with very few members taking part, I will be organising one for this year probably around early March. In the course of the last two years since the last poll was held many well known girls who featured every year in the Top 10 have moved on so this should/could be an interesting and useful exercise but only if significantly more people participate in casting their votes!

Well im going to have to go on another quick trip before march now to do a bit more research on who to vote for ;)
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: