Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Early Morning Girls
Posted: 2017-01-28, 5:34 pm

eddie2358
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
While planning my trip I have realized that I might have some time to play before I catch my train at 11:10. I was wondering if anyone knows of any of the popular daytime girls starting early, at around 10:00. I was wondering specifically about Ella or Dutch Melissa.
I know that is a little early, so anyone with any early recommendations? If it is early enough I can give the Singel RLD a try.
Thanks
Re: Early Morning Girls
Posted: 2017-01-29, 12:28 pm

grimnul Power Kat
I don't think you'll have much luck. A few trips back, I arrived at about 8:00 and wasn't able to get my room until 2:00, so I figured I'd walk over, see if any girls were around, maybe kill a little time. The whole area was completely dead until about 11:00. I saw a couple girls around earlier than that, but literally only maybe 2 or 3 in all of De Wallen, and all of them were setting off my ripoff alarm.

I mean, no harm in walking over and checking it out, you might get lucky and spot a few early risers. I believe morning shift officially starts at 10:00, so around then most of the girls have maybe just gotten to their rooms and are still getting ready.
Re: Early Morning Girls
Posted: 2017-01-29, 7:44 pm

retro Power Kat
You might have more chance finding some girls working in the Singel at that time, I've seen a few when I've had a walk through at that hour.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: