Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
First time punting advice needed?
Posted: 2017-02-02, 4:16 am

blackbirdnevermore
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This will be my first time punting.

For my first punt, should I go to the Red Light Districts of Amsterdam? or FKK Oase in Frankfurt?

Granted, I can read the reviews here, and look at the maps, and find a suitable working girl like Agnieszka or Ella, or one that has good reviews.

I'm thinking that in Amsterdam, there will be more to see than just the RLD. I have the inclination to believe that the girls in the FKKs are better looking than on the RLD.

Advice please.
Re: First time punting advice needed?
Posted: 2017-02-02, 8:43 am

Mojito
Your inclination is correct, skip de Wallen in Amsterdam as your first ever experience.
Posted: 2017-02-08, 4:34 am

blackbirdnevermore
Looks like my first time will be in Amsterdam. I've got a 32 hour layover in Amsterdam.

Arriving there this Friday, in the morning.

I'll write a report once it's over. If anyone would like to get me advice, I'm all ears.

:)
Posted: 2017-02-08, 5:45 am

grimnul Power Kat
Well, you've no doubt seen my recommended list of Simona, Veronica, Desi, and Ella. If not, you have now.
Posted: 2017-02-11, 1:20 am

blackbirdnevermore
I don't regret making De Walden my first punting experience.

Overall, it went well.

I tried getting Ella, but no luck. I think I saw her come out of her room with clothes on, and the curtains were closed from there out.

I started with Lucia, who is Czech. I think she's around 6 feet tall. She looks like a damn supermodel. I think she has a C cup. Perfect breasts and nipples.

She was really kind and sweet. She gave me the best tit fuck I've even gotten. I extended for an hour of time. So, I really enjoyed myself with her. Did missionary, missionary with shoulders on top, cowgirl and doggy.

A good time. One thing I didn't like was while extending she wanted to be paid now, and not wait until after. But, overall a good experience.

At this point, I didn't have my map.

I stepped into another window. It belonged to a blonde, skinny, wears glasses about 5'5 - 5'6. She had an Eastern European accent, but unsure where. She said the going rate for blowjob and sex was 100E. So, I walked out.

The next person I got was Jasmine from Hungary. We agreed for 50E fuck and suck for 15 minutes. But, once we started, she said I could touch her, and she wouldn't let me lay on her when I was in missionary. I was in a weird position, and no legs on shoulders. What surprised me is when I went inside her, she acted like it really hurt her.

She was putting her hands on my legs and hips trying to cushion my blows.

She was so wet though, and the smell of sex in the air was strong and also on me.

I went to doggy, but I couldn't finish, so decided to quit.

Lastly, I finished with Polish Agnes. She gave the best performance. Lucia is better looking, but Agnes gave a better blowjob. Also, she gave a near perfect girlfriend experience. I extended, and had to pay extra to suck on her nipples and kiss her body.

It was worth it though. I settled with her after everything was done. We had a nice chat while cleaning up. It was a great first experience.
Posted: 2017-02-11, 3:41 am

grimnul Power Kat
Agnes? Do you mean Agnieszka?
Posted: 2017-02-11, 7:48 am

blackbirdnevermore
Yes, that's her. I just abbreviated her name.
Posted: 2017-02-11, 6:08 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Ah, yeah, great girl. Finally managed to see her for the first time on my last trip. Can't put her on my top girls list yet since I've only seen her once, but she was fantastic.
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: