Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Mary/Marie and Nicole still there?
Posted: 2017-02-19, 1:45 am

Anglofil
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all!
Is anyone there, at the crime scene, right now? I've had both heart problems and the big C, and due to that the last planned trips were cancelled. But hopefully, I'm coming for Easter.

I wonder if blond Nicole at Oudekennis 7R (nights) is still there? Long blond hair, innocently looking at you, no tattoos. Maybe some of you are in the area right now, and walking up Oudekennis and could please have a look? First window, next to the sexshop in the corner Oudekennis/OZA.

And very petite Mary/Marie, who was seen in Dolleb+Oudekennis in 2015, has anyone seen her in Ams or in another city? Big tattoo on her back.
Thanks for any info. Cheers!
Re: Mary/Marie and Nicole still there?
Posted: 2017-02-19, 2:41 am

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
And very petite Mary/Marie, who was seen in Dolleb+Oudekennis in 2015, has anyone seen her in Ams or in another city? Big tattoo on her back.

You're in luck (well.... on the girl front if not the health front) as little Mary/Marie with the wolf tattoo has miraculously re-appeared and is back on dayshift at Dolleb 9-2 (first window on the right coming from the Bulldog).

I visited her on Tuesday & Thursday earlier this week (trip report in preparation). She told me this is her fixed room and her usual hours are something like 9.30 - 17.30 with Wednesday being her regular day off. She's still looking extremely petite, young and lovely, doesn't seem to have changed at all!

I don't know about the other girl....... but I hope you get a good Easter trip!

Best Wishes
Aldebran

Posted: 2017-02-20, 2:09 am

Anglofil
Ah that was very good news.
It's a bit surprising and unusual that a girl returns, I think. Imagine if Sabrina suddenly returned, standing there again at OZA 117.
Many thanks for info.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: