Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 15 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
can't get errect?
Posted: 2017-02-21, 2:31 am

shaunpkr
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
It's not my first time in Amsterdam going to window girls, but i'm not quite sure weather its the cold weather or something else, once i'm inside i can't seem to get fully hard and its paining because can't really get a good fuck out of the session, any advice i'm only like 21 or so
Re: can't get errect?
Posted: 2017-02-21, 9:28 am

kroona
Go to B1 sexshop and buy kamagra.
Posted: 2017-02-21, 12:32 pm

sorin281990
Try a cock-ring this might help as well
Posted: 2017-02-21, 4:54 pm

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Well, the cold doesn't help, I was walking around for ages when it was 4 Celsius and by the time I got into a kamer my cock was half-numb and really shrivelled up LOL

If you don't normally get any problems with an erection when you masturbate, and you're 21, it's pretty much guaranteed to be a trivial psychological thing (unless, I don't know, you're trying to fuck multiple girls over a couple of days and you're just a bit shagged out).

I find if I'm tense, feeling guilty for some reason, or maybe I'm with a new girl and I don't feel completely comfortable yet, or I'm a bit tired / stressed then it doesn't help with an erection. The whole setup with a quick fuck in a red light window is also not always helpful - one minute you are walking in the street, the next you are supposed to have a solid erection...... if you were massaging oil into the same girl's backside in the comfort of your own home, anticipating a nice relaxed fuck, you would be guaranteed to get hard...

Also some girls are better than others at getting me hard - some are just a bit too gentle with their mouth / hand, or they don't keep going for long enough to give me a decent erection before switching to sex. Other girls just take control of my cock and know how to get it hard very quickly....

As for actual advice, if you don't want to go down the kamagra route (personally I've never wanted to), probably the best thing is to find a particular girl that you feel the most comfortable and relaxed with, who doesn't hurry you and so on, and see if that makes a difference. Also sometimes I find it helpful to 'give myself a hand' to warm myself up if the girls aren't getting me there. If I lose my erection during the first part of the sex, a lot of girls are happy for me to get myself hard again by hand and try again..... it's not ideal but at least I can usually get myself aroused enough to cum in the girl.

Also don't obsess about it too much, it will just make you more tense. I do have some occasional issues with maintaining an erection in the RLD but it's usually because I'm tense or simply trying to fuck too many girls too often (less of an issue if you are 21, admittedly!). There are some girls I can visit and the problem magically vanishes, or if I'm having sex in a different scenario like a hotel room with a girl I know well - again usually no problems, so it's pointless making it into a bigger issue than it is. Some sessions are good, some not so good,,,,,,,,,

Posted: 2017-02-21, 5:02 pm

molby
Just nerves because it's a weird situation for newbies, i still find it strange to a certain degree. You've just got to relax and get rid of your anxieties. Btw kamagra doesn't actually get you erect, it just helps you maintain an erection once you've got it !!
Posted: 2017-02-21, 7:40 pm

algernon27
At your age,just think it's something temporary. Don't worry. Be confident on your next session(s). PS: Don't drink or smoke too much.Just a little.
Posted: 2017-02-22, 1:56 pm

shaunpkr
kamgra can i buy it in amstedam legally?
Posted: 2017-02-22, 9:22 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
shaunpkr wrote:

Yes, in the sex shops or the newsagents on Monnikenstraat, just off Nieuwmarkt.
If you haven't used it before, go easy with it. Try a small dose your first time.
I can't tolerate it at all. Even 25mg gives me a migraine that puts any thought of sex out of the question.

Posted: 2017-02-22, 10:35 pm

kroona
shaunpkr wrote:

I bought in B1 several times, but remember that it's gotten pretty expensive. I'm gonna shop around and see if I can find a better price, was 25€ for a 4-pack I think.
Posted: 2017-02-23, 12:07 am

jimmy_nova
If time or feeling rushed is an issue, how about trying an hour-long session at a privehuis like Park 118 instead? It might help if you know you've got time to relax and the girl isn't trying to get you out of the door as quickly as possible.
Posted: 2017-02-23, 5:58 pm

shaunpkr
how long does it take to kick in and when i go into the sex shops in the rld what do i ask for?

also what are side affects other than the ability to maintain an errection?

thanks in advance
Posted: 2017-02-23, 7:19 pm

kroona
shaunpkr wrote:
how long does it take to kick in and when i go into the sex shops in the rld what do i ask for?

also what are side affects other than the ability to maintain an errection?

thanks in advance

I have never had any side effects (none of my mates either), but someone earlier wrote about migraine. If you go to B1, or any other shop for that matter, you just ask for kamagra, if they don't have they will probably try to sell you something else. First time in Amsterdam I bought something else, don't remember what but it didn't work. I guess it will take about 20-40 min to start working, depending on how empty your stomach is.
Posted: 2017-02-23, 7:20 pm

shaunpkr
what is b1? Is it a shop and where can i find it?
Posted: 2017-02-23, 7:24 pm

kroona
shaunpkr wrote:
what is b1? Is it a shop and where can i find it?

Yes it's a sex shop, it's at Reguliersbreestraat 4. It was expensive there though, a 4-pack for 25 or maybe even 30€. If you find it for a better price somewhere else please share that info.
Posted: 2017-02-23, 7:58 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
From previous discussions on this topic, the newsagent on Monnikenstraat seems to be the cheapest.
Nothing is cheap in the sex shops.

[ 15 posts ] 

Jump to: