Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
April 6th to the 16th
Posted: 2017-03-16, 12:54 am

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello all,

Heading over again in April. The last trip, in 2015, was with the girlfriend and not quite what I'm accustomed to!

General itinerary:
Flying out the 6th and landing the 7th.
Staying at Hotel Brouwer for the first time for one night
The 8th I'm heading to Noordwijk for a work event. Yep! Expensing much of this trip to work.
Back to Amsterdam to stay in an AirBNB in the Jordaan for the rest of the trip
The usual day trips out and about to see my family.
Fly back to the US on the 16th

So my questions:
- anything cool scheduled in Amsterdam from April 6th to the 16th that I shouldn't miss?
- I'll be pretty busy in Noordwijk during the day for three days - anything I should do in my limited off time?
- Outside of the usuals around Amsterdam that are always mentioned, is there an up and comer that I should track down in any of the three areas?
- I know that I'm not going to have time to get to Leeuwarden or Groningen. Alkmaar may be on the list.
- I will be in Amersfoort at least once so I'll likely make a stop at Amersfoort Privehuis - anything new in Amersfoort that is better?

Thanks for the input!

BR1965

Re: April 6th to the 16th
Posted: 2017-03-16, 9:12 pm

jimmy_nova
br1965 wrote:
I will be in Amersfoort at least once so I'll likely make a stop at Amersfoort Privehuis - anything new in Amersfoort that is better?

I'd rate Amersfoort Prive about equally with Huize Monique. Both are €100 per hour; both have girls that are very friendly and offer GFE, DFK, DATY, etc. at no extra cost (although not all girls do), both have nice rooms.

My experience at Amersfoort Prive is more limited as I've only visited two girls there in recent years, whereas I've visited several at Huize Monique.

If you plan to try Huize Monique, make sure to visit on a weekday, since they're closed on Saturdays and Sunday. Amersfoort Prive is open seven days a week.

Another small difference is that you get more privacy at Amersfoort Prive because they try to hide customers from each other (like Park 118 in Amsterdam - same owners!), whereas Huize Monique has a bar where all customers wait. Also, it is often a guy working as the "host" at Huize Monique, which kinda feels a bit weird to me, but it's not a deal-breaker.

Right now I mostly visit Amersfoort Prive because there's a super horny MILF girl there named Lola. She's away at the moment, but should be back by April, and I would very highly recommend a visit to her if you're don't mind a MILF. :)

Since Lola is away, I'll probably try visiting a different girl there next week; maybe I'll write a report.

There are one or two other privehuizen in Amersfoort, but I haven't tried them myself, so I can't say anything about them.

Hopefully someone else will be able to help with your other questions. :)
Posted: 2017-03-21, 5:49 am

Jonny Punter
Can you smoke weed at this place or at Park 118?
Posted: 2017-03-22, 12:25 am

retro Power Kat
I try to stay at the Hotel brouwer when it's available, nice little place and the prices don't change all year round.

Quote:
- Outside of the usuals around Amsterdam that are always mentioned, is there an up and comer that I should track down in any of the three areas?

Nicole at OZA 25 top left window at night doesn't get mentioned much but I've had some great sessions with her. Worth a try if you like her look.
Posted: 2017-03-22, 3:34 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
At the Van Gogh, there is the return of the two paintings stolen 14 years ago. Opens this week. They also have the Paris Prints 1900 exhibit of commercial arts and posters through the summer.

At the Moco, the Banksy and Dali exhibits run through October.

The Ij Hallen flea market falls on the first and third weekend in April at the NDSM Werf in North Amsterdam. 25 minute free ferry ride from behind Centraal Station. See the crazy street art in the area, and eat at Pllek or the Ij Kanteen, where there is free jazz on Sundays. Waterlooplein flea market on the wekends is also good.

I'm looking forward to seeing Simona and Mary in the Wallen, Desi and Haley in the Singel, and Sammy in the Pijp. If I meet any new, interesting friends this week, I will post a report. I leave the day before you get in.

Weasel

Posted: 2017-03-29, 11:14 pm

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
weasel9x9 wrote:
At the Van Gogh, there is the return of the two paintings stolen 14 years ago. Opens this week. They also have the Paris Prints 1900 exhibit of commercial arts and posters through the summer.

At the Moco, the Banksy and Dali exhibits run through October.

Weasel

Was there right before the van Gogh closed for the remodel. Happy to see that it reopened in a timely fashion unlike the Rijksmuseum. Was there right before it closed (most of the facility) and waited and waited for it to fully reopen. Love the Rijksmuseum but I think I will skip it this trip unless there is something new and incredible that I haven't already seen a bunch...

Have never been to the Moco. Will definitely check it out this trip.

Have never been to the other side of Amsterdam. I think I'll add that in as well on the 15th.

Thanks for the info!

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: