Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Which city for Latinas and South Americans?
Posted: 2017-03-15, 12:48 pm

ninus54
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Which city is best for Latinas and South Americans?
Re: Which city for Latinas and South Americans?
Posted: 2017-03-15, 4:31 pm

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
Which city is best for Latinas and South Americans?

I don't know ....... somewhere in South America maybe?

I quite like the idea of ogling the bikini babes on a beach in Rio myself, but I'll have to settle for another viewing of International Exotics and a box of kleenex, or if I'm feeling pervy I can find those two jailbait Brazilan girls in bikinis on youtube again.....

Yours unhelpfully,

Aldebran Linkbat

P.S I did chance upon a rather hot 30 year-old Brazilian girl in Asmara (privehuis, Amsterdam) some years back but she'll be long gone now. I did visit a gorgeous (Dutch) girl called Priscilla with latina looks in the Amsterdam RLD almost 10 years back (also long gone) but I don't recall any others. Girls would need an EU passport to work in the RLD (anyway I doubt it would be easy to immigrate to Holland from South America) but there are sometimes Dutch girls with exotic looks due to their family background. Also I think black women of Surinamese descent might be more common because of the historical links - I think there were some working in Asmara when I used to be a frequent visitor there a few years back.

Posted: 2017-03-15, 6:07 pm

slick
If you're into MILF's, then the Doubletstraat in Den Haag is your best bet. Lots of Latinas there.

But if you like them young and fit then I can't think of any particular place, other than South America itself, like Aldebran Linkbat already said.
I've been to Rio a couple of times, the Termas there were awesome! :)

You can find some here in the Netherlands though, if you look around a bit.
I saw a couple of nice Latinas on the Ruysdaelkade in Amsterdam for instance.
Also lots of hotties on kinky.nl, most of them probably come here on a 3-month tourist visa and then go back home.
Posted: 2017-03-15, 6:17 pm

ninus54
slick wrote:
If you're into MILF's, then the Doubletstraat in Den Haag is your best bet. Lots of Latinas there.

But if you like them young and fit then I can't think of any particular place, other than South America itself, like Aldebran Linkbat already said.
I've been to Rio a couple of times, the Termas there were awesome! :)

You can find some here in the Netherlands though, if you look around a bit.
I saw a couple of nice Latinas on the Ruysdaelkade in Amsterdam for instance.
Also lots of hotties on kinky.nl, most of them probably come here on a 3-month tourist visa and then go back home.

Yes, Latina MILFS and MILFS in general are my thing! Den Haag takes the lead so far!!
Posted: 2017-03-15, 8:56 pm

slick
If you're based in Amsterdam and are looking for MILF's, don't forget to take a look in the RLD in the Singel area.

Some nice ladies there, Latina's as well.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: