Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Is Simona the best choice for me? (Wallen, Sint Annenstraat 122?)
Posted: 2017-03-07, 10:51 pm

Nomad169
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi,

I am visiting Amsterdam this year and am looking for a great Deepthroat girl if possible. Having searched this website, a PSE experience with Simona seems like my best best. Her description sounds great, large breasts, nice body tattoos etc but are there any other girls that usually deliver a great service?

In a perfect world looking for BBBJ and CIM but thats pretty unlikely I presume? I would be willing to pay any extras though.

Also is there any way of viewing girls appearances online before going so that I can a) admire and b) recognise easier when I am there. I hope Simona is as stunning as people say!

Any tips on pulling this off and finding Simona?

Thanks in advance :-)
Re: Is Simona the best choice for me? (Wallen, Sint Annenstraat 122?)
Posted: 2017-03-08, 1:20 am

grimnul Power Kat
Simona is a pretty good choice for anyone, especially if you're looking for deepthroat. BBBJ may not be on offer your first session, just so you're aware.

The girls actually specifically try to avoid having pictures of themselves online because many of them keep what they do for a living from their friends/family, and having pictures of them online could potentially cause them trouble. She's always at the same address, so if you can find the right window (not hard using the map in the girls section), you'll have no trouble finding her.
Posted: 2017-03-08, 5:41 pm

Nomad169
Any other suggestions in case Simona isn't working?

I was obviously not looking to post any pictures anywhere but I can understand that they like to keep their work private.

Thanks
Posted: 2017-03-08, 8:31 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Desi in Singel for deepthroat, Veronica on Stoofsteeg.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: