Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Large Black ladies next to Oudekerk
Posted: 2017-03-16, 8:00 pm

ninus54
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Has anyone visited the Large Black ladies next to Oudekerk? In all the time I have spend here I have never seen them get 1 customer!!!

http://www.amsterdam-red-light-district ... bb1200.jpg

I think they are 68-1, 68-2, 68-3, 68-4, 68-5 on Georges map and all the way along to the Prostitute information centre.

Experiences Please
Re: Large Black ladies next to Oudekerk
Posted: 2017-03-16, 8:57 pm

jimmy_nova
Not recently, but several years ago I visited two or three of the big black girls in that area. In general, I'm not a big fan of the main RLD and mostly prefer prives, but I honestly found those girls to be slightly above average service-wise compared to my other experiences in the main RLD, though they weren't special enough for me to return. I didn't encounter any rip-off girls or upsellers, and I always got what had been agreed at the door.

Of course, I'm talking around six or seven years ago for my last visit, so there are probably different girls there today. I'm often tempted to see another girl there, but I've usually made other plans when I'm in Amsterdam these days and prefer not to "spoil" myself.

Also, the ones I find most attractive are usually only there in the early afternoon; I often go back later in the evening thinking I might visit a girl only to find the girls I saw earlier have all gone.

In years gone by, I've noticed those girls seem to have a poor reputation on this board, but I've never really figured out why that is based on my own personal experience.
Posted: 2017-03-18, 4:21 am

beginner88
Well, if you ever see one of them getting a customer, that might be me. The house you mentionend is my favourite place in de wallen. I had several experiences there and all of them were very good.
Posted: 2017-03-18, 1:12 pm

Amsterdamaged1
I'm not a fan of large ladies or BBW's for the matter. However, there are the occasional couple of attractive african girls you may notice. They do tend to provide a really good service and for less.
Posted: 2017-03-21, 7:22 pm

ninus54
When I go people tend to stare and laugh a lot more at these ladies
Posted: 2017-03-21, 8:26 pm

jimmy_nova
I've heard a few comments and laughs, probably first-time tourists who aren't expecting to see anything other than young slim white girls in the windows. Same happens with some of the older MILF girls and TS girls too.

Personally, I couldn't really care less if other people find it amusing that the variety of girls is wider than they're expecting.
Posted: 2017-03-27, 3:03 am

Brunettes
I've seen quite a few guys leaving the kamers with the larger ladies. And they usually have big smiles on their faces, too.
Posted: 2017-03-27, 7:16 am

VegasDude
Brunettes wrote:
I've seen quite a few guys leaving the kamers with the larger ladies. And they usually have big smiles on their faces, too.

I got your PM but I cannot see or reply.
Posted: 2017-03-29, 5:13 pm

ninus54
Brunettes wrote:

The ones that I am talking about or different ladies?
Posted: 2017-04-01, 9:48 pm

Brunettes
VegasDude wrote:
Brunettes wrote:

I got your PM but I cannot see or reply.

Oh, it was a question about Brasil. Just wondering if you have any good resources I could look into. And if Portuguese is needed to get around. I know English is pretty much non-existent down there.
Posted: 2017-04-01, 9:49 pm

Brunettes
ninus54 wrote:
Brunettes wrote:

The ones that I am talking about or different ladies?

The large black ladies. Personally they are not my type as I like slim ladies. Sometimes curvy, but not BBW.
Posted: 2017-04-21, 2:32 pm

RonB
I use them regularly. I like having sex with ugly old women. They are usually fun to be with and enjoy the more extreme side of things (fisting or kicking me repeatedly hard in the nuts for example). They also tend to be charlie friendly and not time watchers
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: