Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Frequent flyer - Second AMS trip
Posted: 2017-03-27, 2:51 am

VegasDude
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
First trip was couple of years ago. Had a great time with a Dutch girl in Asmara but hugely disappointed in RLD as most first timers. Mostly I go to Brazil and Peru. Its cheap, girls are gorgeous, BBBJ friendly and I can hustle in Spanish easily.

I enjoy being high on coke/x/molly before a session, any places or dealers in AMS?. I don't trust street sellers for any drugs except weed but buying weed is not an issue anywhere nowadays.

Second, looking to expand my horizon into swinging but I travel quite a bit and choose to remain single(airline employee). I keep seeing refers to Club Paradise and SamePlace but for a first timer, which is a good place to start with comparatively lesser single men?. Any smaller private clubs with less people for beginners or any couple here to help getting me started would also be great. I am not entirely new to this, had a few mmf/ffm sessions during my college days but never more than 3 peeps.

I appreciate all the good info here and been lurking around for a while. Thank you all in advance.
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: