Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Identify this girl - Did i fuck as TS??
Posted: 2017-03-31, 5:11 pm

Link7
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all,

New here, on my first trip to Dam. Despite all the warnings about OZA I couldn't resist a brunette girl I spotted last night. She is on OZA, I think at or near 46 - it's an upstairs window, and she is second from the left. The Black Tiger bar is directly opposite on the other side of the canal. Slim, perfect waist, large perfect fake tits, dark hair - almost Spanish looking at first glance?

Agreed 100 euros for suck, fuck, touching. Awful service, absolutely relentless upselling. Practically begging me for another 50 to remove top, to do another position etc, to touch everywhere. Told me not to bother taking my trousers off fully and got annoyed when I insisted on doing so. Must have spent about 10 minutes attempting upsell, I had to plead with her to stop just get on with it.

Here's the weird part. I thought she was mediterranean/Spanish/italian at first glance - but she said her name was VERONICA and she was from VIETNAM? Looking at her face she didn't look that Asian but I just thought oh maybe she's mixed. When it came to sex, I wanted to do missionary position, she insisted we do it standing from behind (50 euros for missionary, ha!). I just found it an odd preference, and the way she did it, she made sure I never actually saw her pussy. I just stood behind her and she slipped me in. I could feel I was inside some sort of hole but I never really saw what was happening.

anybody else seen this girl? She had a perfect body, and her light is red. Acted very feminine. The fact she said she's Vietnamese rung an alarm bell. Also, when I studied her face more closely, there's a hint of something not right, perhaps slightly angular features?

Don't know if I'm just being paranoid and would really appreciate opinions from more experienced guys. Thanks.
Re: Identify this girl - Did i fuck as TS??
Posted: 2017-04-04, 7:57 am

IQ
Was she wearing a tiger-print bikini? I've never been with her, but she is smoking hot and I never noticed a bulge in her bikini bottoms. I've heard stories of girls who will pretend to fuck doggie and actually do it with their hand when you can't see the action.
Posted: 2017-04-04, 8:24 pm

Link7
She was wearing black bikini botttoms, and a strappy black top /bra which really showed off her chest.

I didn't notice a bulge in her pants either. my feeling is that if she is not a woman, she is a very convincing post op, with penis removed. Although, in that case, why refuse to do missionary? Perhaps her "pussy" just doesn't look so convincing and she didn't want guys seeing it. I'm just guessing here. I don't know how easy it is for a guy to hide a penis, but I noticed nothing.

I should add that I have seen her in her window several evenings last week, but on Saturday someone else was there. So I think she works weeknights. Until we get some clarity, be careful guys, because she's an absolute stunner.
Posted: 2017-04-04, 9:16 pm

grimnul Power Kat
It's probably what IQ said. She didn't want to do missionary because she can't do the hand thing in that position. Some of these girls are just 100% in it for the money and are committed to hating anyone who steps through their door just out of principal. Much more likely that she was just giving you the hand service and ripping you off than her being a TS.

I personally did have a girl years ago who did a similar thing during both blowjob and sex. She did the blowjob with her head covering the action so I couldn't see what she was doing and was just using her hand, then for sex, she was using her hand and basically just bouncing up and down on top of it without actually inserting my dick inside her.
Posted: 2017-04-05, 12:13 am

r3xi
On the other hand, I had quite a strange experience with a girl who gave me a very quick BJ, then bent over and insisted it went in her arse, then tried upselling various other things such as no top on ... and cheekily, if I want to continue (after being there for about 7 mins) never once did she seem interested, she wanted to use her hand more than anything else and I ended up just wanking myself off for 100 euros. when she was putting her knickers back on, pretty sure I saw a penis, but didnt stay to confirm as she was very rude, obnoxious and totally disinterested. Very nice looking though! she was in a window on OZA near the blue lights, however didnt have a blue light herself.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: