Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
TOP 10 2016-17?
Posted: 2017-04-02, 12:10 am

r3xi
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Everyone,

Has no one updated a top 10 list for 2016 or 2017 yet? i've heard a lot of the old favourites from the previous year have moved on or retired?

I rely on you guys as I don't get over often enough and things change far too quickly. no on wants to be ripped off, and I trust the hell out of you guys for honest information.

Anyways, enough of the bromance, whose everyone's top 10 from last year?
Re: TOP 10 2016-17?
Posted: 2017-04-02, 7:29 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
To make a top 10, first you need 10 girls that are worth visiting in the first place. That's no longer the case in Amsterdam. Even when we did do the list in years past, I always thought it was worthless because it was only something like 15 guys picking their favorites... not really enough to provide any meaningful data. You also had horrible providers like Elodie making it into the top 10 (because one guy voted for her) just because there weren't enough participants to keep the bad apples off the list. That said, I won't stop our usual top 10 organizer if he wants to do another one but I really think there are better uses of one's time at this point!

Posted: 2017-04-02, 8:35 am

grimnul Power Kat
Maybe at this point it would be better to just have a stickied "recommended girls" list that can be updated regularly as new girls come or old ones retire. List could be adjusted if certain girls change their standard of service or multiple bad reports about them come in or whatever.
Posted: 2017-04-02, 11:05 am

Alice Beeblebrox
Maybe we could have a top 3 list this year?
Posted: 2017-04-02, 3:05 pm

glasgowguy_69
grimnul wrote:
Maybe at this point it would be better to just have a stickied "recommended girls" list that can be updated regularly as new girls come or old ones retire. List could be adjusted if certain girls change their standard of service or multiple bad reports about them come in or whatever.

I think this is an excellent idea. Due to personal circumstances, i only get one weekend visit to Amsterdam a year now and something like this would be really helpful for people like me who would like easy up to date information on who's out there worth visiting.

Everyone's input, how little or big, is worthy and following my next visit, i'd be more than happy to contribute as well.

Posted: 2017-04-02, 4:53 pm

grimnul Power Kat
It just seems like we get a lot of people asking for recommendations. Considering that like half of the girls in the 2015 top 10 aren't around anymore, I just think it would be helpful to have some easily viewed reference to provide newcomers and returning old-timers alike with a few recommended girls so they don't have to keep asking.
Posted: 2017-04-02, 5:21 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
grimnul wrote:
It just seems like we get a lot of people asking for recommendations. Considering that like half of the girls in the 2015 top 10 aren't around anymore, I just think it would be helpful to have some easily viewed reference to provide newcomers and returning old-timers alike with a few recommended girls so they don't have to keep asking.

You have a point. I guess all I can say is don't necessarily wait for us (me or the mod(s)) to do something. I certainly don't have time for it, unfortunately. If you (or anyone) need permissions to start a poll on the board at some point (i.e. using the built in phpBB feature that tallies results for you and shows a bar graph), I can provide that.

Posted: 2017-04-02, 6:04 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Unfortunately, I'm probably not the guy to do this, I'm horrible with all this new-fangled technology stuff. If anyone wants to start something, though, I'll gladly give my input and help however I can.
Posted: 2017-04-03, 3:58 am

r3xi
in which case i look forward to any recommedations you guys have :-)
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: