Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Negotiations
Posted: 2017-05-21, 11:13 pm

CupOfTea93
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have a couple of questions about negotiations​ with the window girls, after reading the site for a bit I have noticed some people say that some girls shut their doors on you if you ask their name? Is it disrespectful to ask for their name before going in to the room or something, or is it only rip off girls with a bad reputation who do that?

Secondly, leading on from asking for a girl's name, how do you politely walk away if she isn't the girl you were looking for without coming across rude?

Sorry if these questions are a bit stupid but I'm still new to all this , any replies are much appreciated!
Re: Negotiations
Posted: 2017-05-22, 11:17 am

gerritsena
She will never tell you her real name of course. Walking away is part of the business, it is like shopping for clothes, you have the option to purchase the product or visit another.
Posted: 2017-05-22, 2:45 pm

CupOfTea93
Yeah I know they wouldn't tell you their real name, and I wouldn't be asking for that , I just want to make sure it's the girl I think it is. It must just be rip-off girls who don't like being asked then.
Posted: 2017-05-22, 5:10 pm

grimnul Power Kat
You just have to be casual about it. Don't just walk up and be like "are you X?". You chat a little bit, ask a few questions, and slip it in. Maybe an "oh, by the way, I'm X", so they'll respond with their name. You could also do things like ask where they're from, give you a hint if it's the right girl or not (ie. you know you're looking for a Romanian girl, if she tells you she's Bulgarian, you know you're at the wrong place).

If you don't want to go in, just politely excuse yourself. I like to go with "I'm actually meeting a friend now, but maybe I'll come back later".
Posted: 2017-05-22, 7:14 pm

Eric
... I lie, ... if it's not going just right though she's being nice, I'll ask how long she's working, wait for an answer, then tell her I might be back later. Funny thing is, I've sometimes actually come back; and they've been typically surprised ... so I guess I'm not the one using that technique ;-) ... if she's being rude, I'll just walk on; no comment.

I find, the whole engagement rather like meeting a girl at a bar, ... if a girl smiles back at you when you smile at her, you might buy her a drink; likewise if a girl sincerely smiles back at you when you catch her eye as you walk by, you might step up to her window to ask for more...

The more I think about it, it's pretty insane to have such an intense interaction with another human being in what is seconds but sometimes feels like too many minutes. "I'd like to pay you to interact animalistically with me, is that okay with you?" (I don't word it like that, but I mean it like that...)
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: